My Little Ponies in "A Class in Stress Relief"

Nahima

I saw this and truly gave me a laugh. Red is for the story black is for the person writing the comments.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/04/fan ... ass_in.php

ADMIN EDIT: The story linked is part of "Fan Fiction Friday", a feature on Topless Robot featuring exceptionally bad fan fiction that often involves sex between childhood figures. One such story featured Megatron and Starscream having gay tailpipe sex. Please be warned of the content of the link above. We do not condone sex play or fanfiction featuring pony sex on this site, and if you follow the link above that's exactly what you'll be exposed to.

Here is a piece of it:

So you guys like all those My Little Pony videos I've been posting, huh? Well, I'll give you some My Little Ponies.

Cleaning up went rather quick as Dash bolted from wall to wall, stacking up the books as Twilight re-arranged them.

"You're quite energetic today, Dash"

"Yeah, I'm excited about this new trick"

"So what IS the new trick?"

"Well, I swoop up here ya know, then *ROAR!* down here then loop a loop and swing up like so then spiral up like this and-"

"I get it" Twilight said and rolled her eyes, "It's fast, it's complicated"

She then fell into a heap on the floor and sighed.

"What's the matter, Twilight?"

"*Ugh* Spike's away to DAO so I have to clean up myself every five minutes, reports are late and backing up and my study is suffering" Twilight rolled over onto her back and groaned.

"Gee, sounds though"

"More stress than though"

"I wish I could help you" Dash said as she headed for the door.

Over Twilight Sparkle's head a light bulb lit up. In the blink of an eye she was between Dash and the front door.

"You can. If you want to" Twilight said as she gazed into Dash's eyes.

Twilight, for the record, is the purple one, and Rainbow Dash is the blue one with the rainbow hair. They're both girls, or "fillies," although that won't strictly matter in a few minutes. Shall we?