Hello Everyp-OH GOD THE BEES! THE BEES!!!

UnholyJudge

About Myself: Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, D&D (GMing usually, I play Pathfinder and Eberron), Archery, Fishing, Reading (non-Stephanie Meyer books), and Wasting time on the internet.

Interests: MLP:FiM and the fanbase, outside that I love me some video games: Portal 1&2, Halo 3 (Just 3, nothing else exists 0_-), DDR, Mass Effect series, DragonAge Origins only and forever, From Dust, Temple of Elemental Evil, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and am I rambling....

Books!: The Hunger Games (Oh My... 8|), Game of Thrones, Michael Vey, Used to be an L.J. Smith fan back in... 9th grade? You know before vampires suddenly got popular again and all her books were reprinted, then I reread them and realized how bad they were...

Location: Either being chased by bees somewhere in the USA or buried under piles of dice and the broken dreams of people who read my work.

Public Site where you can see my stuff: http://agentchapel.deviantart.com/

How I found Canterlot.com: I didn't, I googled a pony forum.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I became a fan of Memebase when my mom found Icanhazcheezburger a loooong time ago and have been keeping up on it over the years. One day I saw the 'My Little Brony' sub and got curious. The Memes were funny and I wondered where the pics came from to discover it was from a show. After a few weeks of memes that I was left in the dark about, I watched every episode of Season one, became an insta-fan, and have been following it ever since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
Howdy all, I hope the about me section wasn't TL;DR worthy and if it was, sorry.

So I might as well go about introducing myself. You can call me Judge for short and my name has no special meaning, I just think it's neat. I love to RP, but have been tentative about RP sites since the last animal-character RP I joined had some questionable threads and plots going on. However, being the only Brony and RPer in my daily life has made me determined to reach out to both the things I love at once! So here I am, hoping I'll fit in and make some Brony friends.