BrokenWings Introduction

BrokenWings

Greetings everypony! The name is BrokenWings, and I shall be consuming the love in all of Equestria joining you all today. I am a student of criminal forensics, a career intelligence investigator, an amateur graphics design hobbyist, and a withering gaming enthusiast. I was first introduced to Friendship Is Magic on /co/ back in 2010, and have since been an avid fan of the series, and the fandom in general. Unfortunately, I have fallen pretty far behind in season 2. I believe the last episode I have watched all the way through was Hearth's Warming Eve. Worry not, however, for I plan on remedying this as soon as possible. My favorite pony is...well I have far too many favorites. Most recently, I have become rather fond of...

f4i3k5.png

Anyway, I hope this introduction will suffice. If not, feel free to ask my anything. I look forward to meeting you all.

:)

Welcome to canterlot!

While I didn't enjoy Chrys that much I am whole heartily hoping that other people enjoy her. After all, she is something....New? Different? Evil? Idk?

Anywho, I hope you enjoy your time here at canterlot and if you find your way to the RP area I hope to see some good work out of you!

Oh man...I have not heard that song in a LONG time. Thanks for the welcome, and for making me feel much older that I actually ought to, Flutterscotch. :wail:

If it makes you feel better, I remember listening to it on AM radio. Specifically THIS AM Radio:

DSC00034.jpg

:D