RP players required for this idea I have.

So hi! :D

I'm waiting for my application to be approved and while I wait, I would like to do a little roleplaying with you all for my character (who you can find here: http://www.canterlot...-desires-final/).

I want the setting to be in Canterlot at my pony's shop Enchant. If you read her application, you will discover that she creates spells, wishes, potions and accessories for love and beauty. So hey, if you want to have your pony make friends, find romance, or wish to be changed appearance-wise, do join. <3

I guess we can call it a little bit of a romantic RP or just an RP in which she will make friends, since she doesn't have too many, let alone some close friends to hang out with for the main RP.

If you have any other suggestions, please tell me!

i think mine might be interesting to join in... He's a traveler looking for purpose. he doesnt really 'realize' it, but his special talent is making people smile... other than that he's usually looking for oddjobs for money while he's traveling, so it could be a possibility that he looks for a job here. Either that or he's down and is looking for something to cheer him up.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/2846-vulpus-final/page__hl__vulpus

hm, RP ideas... Well, if we want to go an Adventure route, maybe she needs a legendary plant to perfect a love potion and they need to head out into a cave or something...

If we want it to stay in town, maybe a group is against her potions because it's 'unnatural love', they think that it woudl bring two people together who wouldnt normally want to be together. so now she has to fight them for her store to stay open.

Maybe her shipment of supplies are stolen and she needs help to find it.

(Just throwing this out there because it appeared in my head) Or maybe Celestia is sick, her messenger asks for your potion skills, something happens, they (and a few customers) are stuck in the shop, and shenanigans occur.

Hehehe, that might be interesting =P Perhaps a love mist gets released outside and now everyone is like a zombie... but for hugs and kisses instead... so everyone hides inside until they can fix it

Or maybe while Velvet is out collecting ingredients from Zecora, she asks a few ponies to watch the shop, and shenanigans ensue as they start to explore her spells and items. When she comes back, chaos takes over the city of Canterlot. :U

Or maybe while Velvet is out collecting ingredients from Zecora, she asks a few ponies to watch the shop, and shenanigans ensue as they start to explore her spells and items. When she comes back, chaos takes over the city of Canterlot. :U

yeah, but then you'd be gone for most of the RP... or at least the start

Which chaos? Discord chaos or shenanigan chaos? Both sound fun.

Both, in a way. ;3

yeah, but then you'd be gone for most of the RP... or at least the start

Nah, I'd be there in the beginning and I would be negociating with Zecora.