Obligatory "Welcomed to this area of the herd" post

Harv0kz

About Myself: Lets see, gamer extraordinaire, aspiring pony artist, pro-grammer, redditor, lurker and surfer of the interwebz.

About me IRL? I

I've in South East Asia, where finding a bronytale is pretty much a legendary feat where I live. Pretty much, I'm guessing the sole presence of bronies for my nationality, and a small percentage of my current living country. High-school senior, a last year before university. Yeah, that's it. Typing anymore would be a pain because of IPad limitations, and it would be a paragraph

How I found Canterlot.com: A reddit poster. Speak up if you posted within the spans of yesterday/today

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Around S2Ep4 airing. But I started being community active during S2Ep8. Triggered by someone in my school having the mane6 group shot into picture as a background, whiched bugged me during a English test. The rest falls in place

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
A note livestreams: Staying up till 1Am to watch 480p ponies aired live with really [DATA EXPUNGED] commercials and a very bad ping wasn't worth it.

And that's pretty much me. Avatar goes up when I get on a computer, I'm typing this on an Ipad yer see. Sig goes up in a few minutes.

And if there's a time gap of 6-7 hours between a few of my posts and the next, it's because timezones. Don't question me on timezones. Or I will destroy you, like Rarity was going to destroy her.

http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/szbjb/back_in_them_secondary_school_days/

There we go, note it was a image post, so I linked to comments. Most of my interest was also contributed to boredom and curiosity. Like all things on the internets.

Also, thanks! Can't wait to drop down a few rp chars I've made.

• Like 1

SCP-335 seems to have unlimited storage space for a floppy disc...

What? I'm drifting off, seems to happen when time passes by.

And I shall enjoy my stay... Very much... muhahahaha--

hmm? Yea, like I said, thanks for the warm welcomes, and hope to see you guys around occasionally.

And I already have more than three posts. I will be rp-ready as soon as my char is accepted.

I will still answer questions and say thanks for the existence of such forums. So yeah

Thanks for the welcome guys

Nationality wise, I'm from Thailand

School/living space wise, as of current, Singapore

Fictionally, Equestria

Virtually, everywhere (pun unintended)

Anymore questions before I run out of phone battery? (drained Ipad's reading SCP articles and replying here)

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you active in the RP area!~

If you need any help with things be sure to ask!

(Or if you need a quick clearing up about something.)

Thanks. People will barely see me go offline. And I intend to by VERY active in roleplay. I just went and WIP posted my secondary char in apps. My main has a questionable main universe name.

I'm sure that I could help you fix that =)

Hit me up with the name and I'll see what I can do. Or if you just want to ask if it is safe to use I'm sure that I can help with that too.

Darrian "StormNight" Swifen.

The error occurs at first name. I think his surname and nickname are fine.

Its in a fore note of my WIP, along with a bote pertaining to it

I do think that if you just change his first name a touch that would work just fine!

Does he have a job? Any information you give on the character like his basic life would do good.

Unless you don't want my help at what point I'll stop bothering you.

I would rather save that kind of detail to prevent minor spoilage, but I will say that one of his occupations involve blacksmith work.

His main ambition, which he threw away after "incidents", is [DATA EXPUNGED]

Of course, all this help is very nice. I should be rping very soon.

Just finished my secondary, posted it as a final. However, his lore was hastily adapted to fit into this universe. I'm scared that it may turn out to be a botched job.

Also. I may have accidentally derped and submitted my artwork twice, without knowing that it needs approval...