how is everypony?

diamondcloud

About Myself: I like, no love! to excavate! I guess for all intents and purposes you could call me a miner as well. I got the name diamond cloud (not just my brony name but my most commonly called name irl as well) because I like to go mining for diamonds all the time. When I am not working that is all I do, well not really I like to play minecraft, er I mean mine little pony often as well haha. I also love it when it rains and thunderstorms, haha I tend to be really good at predicting when they are going to happen, thus the name diamond cloud was designated to me 13 years ago by my lifelong friend.

How I found Canterlot.com: googled "MLP:FiM rp forum"

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: saw it when s 1 ep 1 aired on the hub and fell in love haha

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
:P i will answer any questions asked. so long as i can that is lol :mad:

its blue because rainbowdash made it that way so that it could be 20% cooler that a white sky lol :20:

oh haha lawl i feel rude now because i forgot to say this in my last post but i guess that this would make 3 posts now. THANK YOU FOR WELCOMING ME HERE.