Ponyville holiday[OPEN]

((Do show some decency here, its a test run for my secondary char. Hence, no short liners. I will not interact if you have less than four lines of sentences on my iphone. Other than that, anypony is able to leave and enter the rp, as long as it remains within logical constraints.))

It was one of those free days where everyone was trying to shove away work, and relax. Normally, Canterlot ponies went to bet at the races, or sit at an auction for some valuable object. For Solven, it was just a trip to Ponyville that calmed his nerves after a long months worth of fixing clockwork clocks, mechanical circuitry and geared mechanisms, as well as denying all letters for the military to allow his bowgun to be fully weaponized, as well as denying all institutional invitations. These ponies don't understand that all Solven wants was just some, Celestia forbid, a damn simple life. Already stressed out and agitated, a trip to quiet ol' Ponyville ought to be fun, relaxing and whatnot.

Of course, at least I get some black coffee and a chance to further refine my Bowgun. WIthout the watchful eyes of the military, of course.

Solven trotted through Ponyville, not much has changed, and not much will, its pretty simple. Solven envied them at times. He checked in at a inn, and made sure to secure all of his luggage, which was just a duffel and a slingbag. Locking up his room, he went downstairs, and gave a friendly smile to the innkeeper, before exiting the inn. Its only afternoon, much time to whatever the buck I want.

Solven, as usual with all of his visits to Ponyville, went to his favourite Coffee shop, and ordered his favourite blend, which, if any other pony tasted it, would think Solven was either insane or really liked the bitterness of the Coffee. And as usual, he went out to a secluded area between the Everfree forest and Ponyville, where he played around with his Bowgun. Tweaked a few bowstrings, and added a new bolt mechanism. All according to plan, all according to schedule.

Upon returning back to town, he could see that some shops in the market were still open, curiously, he decided to check a few of the things out for sale. He'll never know when something interesting might appear.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Sprays eyes scouted out for customers.It had a painfully slow day since it was cold out but a buisness mare never gives up.She was standing behind the counter of a polished wood stand.Above it had a sign that said.Sweet Sprays Purfumes:Potions in Motion!That was her company and it's slogan.She was just about to pack up and go home until she spotted a pony looking through some of the shop windows.Spray put on her dazzeling buisness mare smile."Hello!!!I have some interesting stuff for sale!And of course some handsome pony like you would like to smell fabolous!"She yelled to him using her biggest weapon:charm.Sweet Spray waved at him and motioned for him to come over.

((Oh god, I seriously though this died or something, seems I may have hope yet.))

The bartering and tending of the stall owners was always something that Solven would trivially consider, but one voice that struck out seemed to attract him towards it. Moving closer, he found himself in front of a decent stall that had bottles of potions lining the shelves. Although, it seemed that the Pony was trying to gain one more customer before days end. Feeling extensively like a generous patron, he made a quick glance at the products, before focusing on the salemare. The sign seemed pretty cliche in its naming, but the simpler the better it was for everypony, besides, Solven liked simple. To a certain degree.

"So, what do you have for sale, anything interesting?" Solven questioned with enthusiasm.

"Oh honey I dont have anything that isn't interesting.I have any scent you could want what do you want to smell like.Of course you probably won't have any trouble attrackting the mares but this should help.Open it up and take a sniff."Sweet Scent said with a sly smile.She pushed a crystal bottle towards him it had clear liquid in it.Sweet Scent was happy maybe she could get at least one customer.

Screw Loose

Screw Loose was spending the morning painting a fence. She loved getting involved in the community. The mare also liked to volunteer to work while she was trying to come up with new gag routines. The one at the hospital a few months ago didn't go too well. Then again, she was supposed to stay in bed and rest. The blue mare had decided that she'd never go against doctors orders again. Nopony likes being chased back into the hospital and then getting a good stern talking to. However, that was in the past and the earth pony was determined to put all of that behind her. She had learned from that simple mistake.

The blue mare's grey mane was still sticking out at odd angles. Her tail was just the same. She looked as though she was quite the unkept pony. But if anypony called her scruffy, Screw Loose would quite happily lecture them on how long she spends brushing her mane and tail. The simple fact was that the mare just couldn't tame such a wild mane or tail. She had bags under her eyes from a late night. The mare was working on one of her little community projects just the other night and she went to bed quite late. However, Screw Loose remained cheerful, despite looking tired. She was so cheerful that she couldn't help, but whistle a tune.

It wouldn't hurt to try, I mean, no one around here know =s me very well. At least, not everyone.

A Stallion's got to do what a Stallion's got to do. Solven knew the risks, but the fun that may come out of such risky things was very high. Nothing was wrong anyway with the thing, nor were misleading thoughts flowing through his head. Of course, it was also getting late, and Solven needed to get rid of a few bits anyway, the inn wasn't shutting it's doors for awhile, so why not?

"I wouldn't mind a little test and a sniff of that"

Screw Loose

Screw Loose was enjoying a good painting session. She was on her second coat of paint when she heard a mare having a conversation with a stallion. The earth pony didn't believe in listening to other ponies conversations. But then again, sometimes she forgot to listen to what other ponies even had to say to her. But that was just Screw Loose when her mind was buzzing with thoughts about good jokes. However this time, she was sure that the mare was calling her over to see her products. Screw Loose didn't want the fence to be half done. It wasn't even her fence. She just volunteered to paint it for somepony.

"I'm on a tight budget this month and I promised I'd finish off painting this fence." The mare informed her.

Sweet Scent glared at Screw Loose.Then she noticed a new pony."Why hello dear.What are you here for?I'm Sweet Scent and I can help you smell like heaven.Have your eyes set on a certian stallion?Impress him with Sea wave perfume.Have a tough job interview?Smell confident and succesful with Sweet Scents original recipe!"She said happily.

Taking a sniff at the mysterious concotion of a perfume, Solven smelt a plethora of heavenly scents, almost allyring in some ways. Before the perfume could run its full course, Solven restrained himself. Such a bottle smells may come useful and handy one day. Maybe two for safe measure.

"How much are two of these bottles?" Solven pointed his hoof at the bottle he just sniffed

Sweet Scent smiled and looked at the price tag."Well right here it says that it is my most expensive.It is 60 bits Mister uhh whats your name again?"She said being nice which was just an act.Then she noticed Insanity."Hey you see anything that tickles your fancy my pretty little pegasus?"Sweet Scent asked in a sweet voice.

The sweetness in the mare's voice was really getting to Solven. Maybe he could have some really fun this time of night. Been a long time since such things ever happened towards him, well, at lease in a few years. Solven hoped he still got it in him.

"You wouldn't mind shaving off around 20 bits for me, would you?" Solven said with a sneaky grin.

Sweet Scent looked at Solven."Down to 20?Sorry but the lowest I'll go for these two will be 40.If you want one that could be 20 though honey!"She said happily.Then she looked at Insanity."Oh my don't have enough?Well my least expensive is 10 bits.But you don't want that you want this one.We call it Rain Fresh."Scent said.She squirted some liquid in the air in front of Insanity and she could smell the sweet scent."That is 20 bits my dear.It's great for parties or for confidence!Will you buy?"Sweet Scent said telling she was close to some bits.

Well, that didn't work, I guess it'll have to do.​

Solven checked his satchelbag, he scrounged up a hundred bits that he had kept in reserve. Taking all would mean a remainder of sixty bits, which would leave him just above his average money for tomorrow. He then tried to remember the aroma, enticing, alluring, many terms to describe a smell as such. Quickly weighing the choices, he made his final decision, it was worth forty bits.

"Well then, forty bits it is for two bottles."

then the door open a flash of yellow came flying in it was applezoom."oh my" he looked as he kncked something over "uhh he tryed running out the door but he tripped and end up on his back on the floor.here ill just pay for any damage done.suprisingly around his neck a small bag necklace. he opened it here will "10 bits work". he looked at solven sorry if i hit you or anything im trying a new move to impress somepony".

Sweet Scent looked at the gold mine in front of her.A clumsy lunatic trying to impress somepony?Perfect!!"Well sir.I could help you with your problem.I have many amazing scents that could get that special mare to notice you.Feel free to take a wiff.And there wasn't that much damage but I'll take the 10 bits!"Sweet Scent said happily."Oh and thank you Solven."She then smiled showing off her dazziling teeth.

"oh hehe okay" applezoom said folding his wings he walked over he can smell it. "ohohoh these smell great but i dont know wich one?'' he put his hoof on his chin. "wich one is very popular today something that'll i dont know get her more interested in me" he looked at sweet scent with a confused look and a scratch on his mane

Sweet Scent looked at her spread."Well I think that anything should work youre rather dashing already."She said working her buisness mare magic.(No literal magic is happening.)"Well what does she like or do you admire from a distance.If so I recommend this one it's my best seller!"Scent said as she held up a crystal bottle holding her oringinal recipe.

"i admire her from a distance" applezoom took a whiff "ohh this should work how much is it?" while thinking he forgot. he stretched out his hoof im applezoom one of the amazing artist here in ponyville" ( he feels weird knowing that others see him as a drawing pegasus) :)

((Okie Dokie Lokie insanity.I think I should make Sweet Scent pack up after she helps Applezoom.))

"An artist eh?Cool but hey want some advice?"Sweet Scent asked as she showed Applezoom the price tag that said Sweet Scent Original Recipe:30 Bits.Applezoom nodded."Okay well if you are going to confront her why don't you draw here a beautiful art piece?"She said

((Anymore of this load of randomness that makes no sense...))

Solven looked back at the Salesmare, Sweet Scent. Then towards the random pegasus that charged through.

"Well then, if we got that out of the way...* grabs some bits out. "I'll takes those two bottles please."