Ponyville holiday[OPEN]

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Scent grabbed the 30 bits like she was afraid it was going to disapear."If you need an idea.Paint a picture of how beutiful she is.I should know about beuty I do look in mirrors!"She added.Then Sweet Scent pressed a button on her stand and it magicly reduced itself to a saddle bag with her scents safely secured inside.That was a gift from one of her unicorn friends."Now where am I gonna stay?Do they have hotels around these parts?"

((I do NOT appreciate being pushed out of my own rp thread. Which is weird. But I guess I'll play along, maybe our chars will meet again in a few posts))

"Its getting late, so I'd best be back off to the inn before they get mad or close the doors early. I'll see you all again later, sometime." With a quick wave of his hoof, Solven left, albit with a mix between a Canter and a trot, trying to make his way back to the inn before it became too dark."

Getting back to the inn before closing, Solven got up to his room, took a nice shower well deserving of a long day, then began to look at the bottles he got. He was pretty sure they were filled with some random substance that I need for another explosive compund, but refrained from attempting to distill it due to the lack of equipment or the lack of skill, and the fact that if done wrong, he could turn the room into a crater. Then he saw a quickly scribbled note in his handwritting.

"URGENT NOTE: Change Autocross string and Calibrate to 0.005mm."

With nothing else to do, and still feeling the effects of coffee, he proceeded to work on meticulously change the delicate string without destroying the crossbow itself. Then he tightened the strings using magic, using a ruler of very high percision to make the calls for when to stop "tuning his bow".

Eventually, when he finished the modifications, Solven was beyond tired, and finally decided to call it a day, slumping back into bed, extremely tired and bored.

((She is strange because she is only PART pony.))

Gravel was sleeping soundly in her sound ruins but she heard somepony outside laughing and generally having a good time (Insanity).Gravel raised her head and hissed."Who is that?Is it one of those grrrr ponies?"She said.Gravel was a gorgon pony from the waist up she was a pony with fangs and reptile slits for pupils but from the waist down she was an oversized rattlesnack with a gravestone cutie mark.Gravel got up and started slithering quietly to the sound."Hello?Help I'm lost please help me anypony?"She said in a innocent voice.Yes this is going to be good prey!Gravel thought.

Gravel slithered out of the trees and blocked the exit."Hello miss.I'm sorry but I'm not lost anymore."With every word she slithered another inch."You will pay!!You and your precious princess will pay.You'll all be my statues I'll rule with Princess Luna or I might even bring Disord back!You all will be turned to stone and crushed."As soon as Gravel said crushed she dove at Insanity but face planted.Gravel just stayed there though.Why should I hate them?They don't hate me?Maybe if I was nicer maybe I could trick the Princess to turn me back!She thought then Gravel yelled back at Insanity who was trotting away now."Wait.Wait I think you missunderstood!I just want to talk!"

Inside Solven's room, the rising sun had rays peering through the windows, the town was still alseep at this time, but Solven was up, and had to finish calibrating his Autocross. The moon made way in sky, for the elder Princess's Celestial charge. The freshness of the morning wind hit Solven as he walked outside (the innkeep was already up, Solven had some light coffee to go, and a few quick bites), as he walked towards his favourite testing grounds: The fields between Ponyville and the Everfree forest. The winds were dying down, and just as Solven left the town's outskirts, other were already waking up, and doing morning duties. Solven's only duty was to slam a few crossbow bolts down a distance with a automatic crossbow that blended magic and machinery.

Finding a suitable tree in the field, Solven left a marker, and walked back approximately one-hundred meters, before raising on his hind-hooves, and taking aim by raising his Autocross with two hooves. It took years to master such a pose while shooting, another option was to use magic, but it was too simple for Solven, and he did want to eventually expand the number of ponies that could use this, regardless if they could levitate things or not. Checking to see that the first bolt was loaded he cocked the Autocross, and changed the setting to automatic. He held down on the trigger for five seconds, letting out a rapid spit of steel bolts, five that all landed on the tree at different places. Recoil damping to compensate to calibrations, of course I forgot them. He made a mental note in his mind, and walked up to collect his valuable ammunition, content with his weapon's performance.

((I'm gonna wait for Applezoom before I bring Sweet Scent back in.))

Gravel stared at the pony.She thought about using her magic to turn it into a statue."Give me one good reason I shouldn't turn you to stone.Your retched princess made me this way yet you ponies still love her.I used to be like you I used to be a beautiful pony."Gravel glared at Insanity starting to use her magic until she heard a machine noise and it broke her concentration.

((For your information, its not a fully built mechanical construct, but a hand-held portable, the sound coming from the rattling of the firing mechanism))

As Solven approached the tree to pluck his bolts away, he noticed the one of the same mares from yesterday suddenly drop out of the tree, only to stare at his Autocross for a few seconds, before running away. confused by that, Solven just shrugged, and resumed pulling out the bolts from the tree carefully. When he was done, he loaded the thing again, because he knew that mares don't just randomly fall out of trees unless they're either trying something sneaky, or the Everfree was finally beginning to expand itself, and a monster was finally coming out. Solven kept an eye out as he began to walk back and prepare to do another test run, just as soon as he changes the tightness of one of the bolts.

Ah crap.

Solven quickly spun around only to see a half-... snake? Half pony. Her threatening posture made Solven react by blind-firing three bolts from his Autocross, each just barely missing her? it? Solven then quickly pulled out a sharper and wider than usual bolt, slamming it into the loading cartridge of the crossbow.

"Take one slither closer and whatever you call a mane gets sliced off."