Ponyville holiday[OPEN]

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gravel looked around where the buck is that little thing.Apparently the pony didn't know who it was and was caught off gaurd too.This was gravels chance she used her tail like a whip and slammed the pony into a tree."Stay there you!"She said.The shewas going to slither awaybut stopped.She released the pony.Gravel lowered her head."I'm sorry.Go ahead do whatever.I'm sorry if I was going to hurt you."She said.

((No, me. You were hiding, remember?))

Feeling the force of being slammed into the tree, Solven quickly got up, trying to ignore the pain the best he can, and tried to channel his magic, which waned and wobbled, affecting his aim as he lifted his Autocross. "Screw this!" He instantly forced the magic to drop the weapon into his hands, and he took steady aim, careful to avoid the other pony. He held his breath, and let loose his shredder bolt.

Gravel got ready for the inpact as she heard the bolt whiss toward her head.It's better this way.She thought.I won't be a neusince anymore.I'll be rid of my curse and maybe I'll actullly find friends or a partner.Where ever I end up.It IS better this way.Death will be my only release.Gravel thought sadly as she felt the bolt getting closer.

Gravel was sure she would be dead by now.She opened one eye and saw nothing.She "stood" up ignoring the pony with the machine.Gravel knew that fool didn't take the bolt back but then she saw the other one duck into the bushes."You....you..s-saved my life."Gravel said to the bushes in amazement.

((Guys, not cool, you totally skipped a few posts without me...))

Solven used the moment to slink away, knowing that pissing off more than one being or entity was enough for the day, heck it was probably a lucky shot that he managed to hit her flesh, for it was aimed at her mane. Solven quickly holstered his Autocross, and snuck away as the two were conversing.

((Technically, I'm always online, you're the ones that are running past me.))

Solven instantly turned around at the sound of the snake-thing talking. Solven still didn't trust it enough, he kept his horn charged incase it wanted to tussle again. What the heck is going on nowadays... Solven looked around, and down to see if there were traps, quickly glancing. He checked that his things were still on his body, amongst those checks, he also noticed a small patch of grey forming on his body. Solven was no alchemist or biological doctor, but he knew enough from his travels that he was being turned to stone. And there was nothing he could do about it. Solven had to play his hooves again.

"If you want to talk, you can start by undoing your 'fancy shamancy' stone effects on me."

Gravel stopped her magic."Ooops sorry.After a few thousand years you think I'd get used to it?"She said not even exaggerating.Then she held up her hooves as a sign of peace."As I said I'll do nothing to you as long as you do nothing to me nor my friends."Gravel told Soloven.

"Hmm. I guess the fault is also partly mine. After years of navigating the most treacherous of places, the first non-pony thing that looks threatening normally gets shot first, asked later."

Solven looked at the other mare hiding, he can't feel rage or contempt for that failed shot, infact, he was thinking that it may have been better that the bolt didn't hit.

"Well, you don't start turning me to stone again, my Crossbow stays where it is. I don't kill ponies. Now tell me, what are you doing here, in the not-so-deep part of the Everfree."

Gravel slithered nervously."I was hungry so I was hunting for some food but slithered a little to far and started chasing Insanity.Sorry by the way."She said.Then Gravels stomach growled."Does either of you have any food?I don't think I'll be allowed in town like this."She explained.