Ponyville holiday[OPEN]

"Well that's going to be a issue, Ponies don't eat meat. I'm sure there edible plants somewhere, In my rush to get out to test this baby" patting his Autocross "I didn't grab any food".

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I really can't think of a response for this, my char isnt't that accustomed to emotion. Think social awkward when emotions are in play, anyways, I'll try))

Solven didn't know what to do. He was left with a half pony thats hungry, and a partially insane Pegasus that flew off. Must be to tend to the bolt. Great, now I almost feel sorry for what I did. Solven approached Gravel, and slowly spoke, more out of fear "She'll be back, that quick move must've hurt her jaws or something. On the subject of food, shall we go hunt for some?"

• 4 weeks later...

(oh ok)

"she usely in her muffin shop but it's closed on this holiday but she might be there c'mon" applezoom starts to show sweet scent that special mare "her name is ditzy doo or derpy she crossed eye and clumsy that's what i love about her please don't laugh"

"ohh hehe uhh" applezoom grabbed sweet scent then ran as fast as he can blushing "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" applezoom calmed down "i cant just address her i wan't to like you know not walk up and say hi just like bump into each other" then applezoom folded his wing's making sure he's hidden "listen i'll give 10-bits a day if you help me".

"here it is" applezoom opened the door and turned on the light to a house that would've been seen in canterlot "i know fancy right" applezoom showed her the room wich had a closet bed and bathroom "you'll sleep here and please stay outta my room anyhow if your hungry im gonna heat up some cold sandwiche's from last night crazy since i live alon ah well see ya" applezoom said leaving the room and heading down stairs

applezoom sat on his chair waiting for sweetscent while eating his sandwich when she came down he mentioned all his art on the wall's then he said there's two sandwiche's on the kitchen table "so why did you come to ponyville sweetscent? i been curious?"

"ohh hehe ok" said applezoom as he wiped his mouth with his napkin and he walked up stair's what seemed he was goin to bed "good night" he said to sweet scent as he was goin to bedhe locked the door and started doing.. something hoping sweet scent can't hear (nothing inapropriate he's building something)