A Cure for being Born

sevofthesands

Draco secured his Cloak over his Wings he wandered into this town recently hoping that maybe somepony would have a Cure for his condition when he was born he was born a Pegasus with Dragon wings to the village elders this was an bad omen and recommended he be Ended as he would attract more monsters lucky for him his mother took him away and raised him. when she died he promised her one thing that he would live a normal life, to him this was to find a way to remove these accursed wings or change them to regular wings.

now he was in yet another town hiding his true self so as not to be run out hoping a sorcerer or alchemist might be able to help him.

This story is a story of a young stallion trying to change something that he does not need to change. he is persecuted due to being different will any pony be able to help him?

(ok not the best intro but it works :L)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Bolt stood in town, a concealment spell on him to make himself look like an azure pegasus with super curly purple and crimson stripes. Flexing his camouflaged wings, the alicorn watched the ancient city closely. But no matter how good the royalty's spells, Bolt couldn't destroy the tiny shimmer of his hidden horn. That was when he noticed the cloaked pony walking down the old cobblestone streets...

Draco look to the right what he saw was an azure pegasus with curly pink hair what noticed was a faint glow and that the pony was watching him intently. he decided to try to keep from the pegasus because he did not need another pony raising the alarm and almost getting burned at the stake again. he wandered into an alley hoping the curious pony did not follow.

Draco wander into the alley and then looked to see if he was still being followed he was.... well horsefeathers! the cactus green pegasus decide to try his luck he rounded the corner then flew up to the nearest roof and quickly folded his wings hoping no one saw them

(and he did it fast so no one did see him :V)

((Okay, okay! :D))

Dark went around the corner to see the pony had gone...poof! But, being the sly alicorn he was, looked about. The pony couldn't have gone that fast unless he had teleported...or flew up. Though his thoughts were on magic, what sort of pony hid they were a unicorn? Being a unicorn meant royalty...mostly lords, after the alicorns. The two alicorn leaders were Astria and Maximus, both powerful, wise, and...most importantly...his own parents. His way of going for more evil ways. But the concealment spell he now used kept him under cover. The hidden pony couldn't be an earth pony, unless their big, burly peasant workhorse life had made the pony the speed of lightning. That left only flight...but why hide wings. Dark Bolt sat down, contemplating and looking at himself. Only ponies affected by concealment could see his true form...a tall, lithe, black striped pony with big feathery wings and a broken horn protruding from his dark purple and blue hair.

Draco was glad the pony did not see him and looked back to see the pony who was looking for him that glow had made him suspicious he decided to do something.. he jumped down to the street behind the pony where he then bucked a rock at the pony to test a theory.

Dark Bolt turned to a sound and had only a second to think. If he hit the rock or if it hit him, it might just make his concealment spell wobble give for a few seconds-not good. If he used magic, then it would be even more obvious. But already he reacted, using a spell just long enough to slow it enough to make it drop right before hitting. Getting angrily to his hooves, the striped black alicorn(disguised as a small, pegasus with Pinkie-style purple and pink mane) growled at Draco.

"I guess your just as curious and suspicious as I am." Dark Bolt wiped the edge of his mouth with his hoof and set it back down. "You want a mystery? Come get it!" Dark shot up over the streets and laughed. "I dare you."

Draco knew that this pegasus was more than he looked he knew better than to reveal himself though

"i would rather not if i were you if u want to see what i hide you must come see for yourself." he dared the pony

(first things first post as frequently as possible at least till more people show up #2 we will have post order since its two of us it simple)

Draco's ear's folded back at this "you do not insult me in that way i may be a freak but i'm still 100% full blooded pegasus" at this he flared his wings out in full view they were like regular wings except they were dragon-esque complete with scales on just the wings. "and i do not take kindly to those that question me in that way! Now show yourself!" he said in a hot blooded way.

Dark Bolt sighed. "Thats your secret? Yeah, people would think you evil, but its not that bad...for me, that is." Carefully, Dark Bolt removed the concealment spell and stretched into his full height and majesty before stepping out only to Draco and looking down at him carelessly.

((comin through!))

the little orphan pegasus Cloud Sweep wandered the streets alone. She was in a particularly glum mood this night the orphanage had kicked her out again because she kep t practicing her swordplay on the other youngins. It wasnt her fault they werent any good, she thought. besides how else would she grow up to be a warrior if she never got to fight anypony? She walked along, the little wooden sword she had made herself, bounced off her side here and there. With a defeated sigh she crossed in front of an alley. She stopped just before passing and zipped to the edge, peeking around the corner, she saw two ponies and one had dragon wings!

"A monster!" She thought. Now would be her chance to get some practice and prove she could be a warrior!

She ran up to the green pony and pulled the wooden sword from her belt. The tiny cyan pegasus buzzed her wings trying to go faster, she swung her stick-sword at the beast!

"DIE! DIE! DIE!" she yelled in her high pitched squeak of a voice

She successfully bopped the older pegasus on the flank. Closing her eyes she swung over and over, taking a peek now and then to see if it was dead.

Draco was taken aback not only by the fact he had drawn an alicorns attention but by the causality about his wing's

"you can then see my desire to hide myself and to find a way to become normal." he stated as he put his cloak back on.

(edit Blaze u ninja)

That's when he felt the smack on his flank he looked to see a cyan pegasus filly bopping him on the flank

"if you could stop trying to smite me please little miss i would appreciate it."he said with a sigh

She paused for a moment and bravely looked into the foul demon's eyes.

"NEVER! you are an evil monster and I must destroy you!"

She returned to futily bopping him blindly with the wooden sword, but she was starting to tire out and slowed down a bit. As fatigue set in she made small squeaks when she swung the makeshift practice sword. She hadnt even noticed the alicorn at all.

((didnt I tell ya I'd be waiting for the perfect moment BAHAHA!!))

Cloud Sweep's face turned red as she flushed in embarrassment, she had failed miserably. She got huffy and frustrated and she tried to tug at the sword.

"hmph! give it back you butt! mmmmmmMMMMH!"

She closed her eyes and her face contorted as she pulled at the fake weapon with all her little might. She ended up losing her grip and falling onto her flank, her voice cracking on impact. She stayed there and crossed her hooves in defiance.

"FINE! keep it. I'll just make another one, then I'll come back and defeat you with it!"

She still sat there pouting not looking at the either of them.

"BLECH! monster germs!"

She wiped the top of her head of his kiss. She continued to pout but became very shy at the mention of parents, looking away with a sad expression. She really didnt want to answer that, ponies never wanted her around after they got an answer. She attempted to change the subject.

"why are your wings like that...?"

She lifted her sword onto her lap, continued to avoid eye contact as she tried feebly to avoid the question.

Draco could see the attempt to avoid his question but decided to humor the filly

"well i was born this way, i had these wings since ever." he then looked sad "but no one likes me because of them." he the looked at the filly "if you want you can look closely if you want of course." he held his wing out just in front of him to the filly