Everyone has to start somewhere.

ORD

About Myself: Just a regular guy who watches MLP.

How I found Canterlot.com: Other MLP fans, and from my own forums!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend told me about it, then I went poking around on the internet and found it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
Hello there!

I am ORD (short for OfficialRainbowDash), and I am the owner of a different MLP forum, Bronyhangout (although that isn't very important right now).

I just decided to come here to meet some new people, maybe make some friends too! :kissy:

welcome welcome welcome! A fine welcome to you! welcome welcome welcome! I say how do you do!? welcome welcome welcome! I say hippi-hip hooray! welocome welcome welcome to CAN-TER-LOT TOODAAAY!!

hey there! well there's no shortage of bronies and pegasisters here that would gladly be friends with you! in fact allow me to be the first! also feel free to come forward with any questions about how the site works, rules, or and help you may need with applications or starting an rp, its always nice to help out a new memeber. Hope to see you on the boards :D

Welcome from one colt to another! I'm new.. almost entirely to the world of MLP. Never the less I hope you too enjoy your stay.

Well, thank you for welcoming me here, and welcome to the world if MLP :3

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

Did someone link you here?

Yes, someone did link me here.

Also it's nice to know that the mods actually post :)

• Like 1