A (hopefully) simple request

Kendrick

I'm begging someone to tackle an art project for me.

I would like to have an image made for the cutiemark *stamp* currently being offered.

I think it's a 75X75 transparent png pic... Done of the cutiemark on my profile pic.

Here's a (lousy) image of it. It looked minimally better before it got compressed, but not much.

post-3450-0-09675200-1336160879.gif

If someone could do something of this nature only that looks, you know, good I'd really appreciate it.

hm hm, I'm working on a handful of these things for my friends tomorrow. they only take maybe ten minutes for me to do each. I suppose adding one more to my to-do list couldn't hurt :) PM the image to me so I don't forget

would you mind telling me exactly what it is? is it a hammer crushing stone? an axe and wood chips? am I free to re-do the image with a bit of my own style to it, or should I just trace what you have and make it smoother?

if you're wondering what my art is like, I did all the ones posted in that topic that have a little "LPW" on them. I won't put that on yours though.

ah, the only thing that you earn when you get lost is the little LPW XD

also, I think tyler is getting pretty close :3 we just gotta make sure he's sticking around for the long-term

ah, the only thing that you earn when you get lost is the little LPW XD

also, I think tyler is getting pretty close :3 we just gotta make sure he's sticking around for the long-term

Tell you what.

If I'm here in June, it is probably going to end up long term (This forum has everything the others didn't, a way to control spam, mods and admins that are online, and friendly, welcoming people, so I will probably end up being long term).

If I'm not, you lose nothing.

alrighty, sounds like a plan :3 when did you get here, mid-late April? you've already stuck around longer than most people, so I'm sure you'll be completely lost by June XD

It's a blacksmith's hammer ( also known as a cross-peen hammer) and the yellow is supposed to be sparks.

Your own spin is more than welcome. All I'm shooting for is the basic idea and more attractive than the kindergarten level job I did.

Thank you so much!