Hello, my name is mewzy, I love writing fanfics about Rainbow Dash, and just ponies in general, as well as creating pixelart of them on Minecraft. I also enjoy drawing them.. ALL OF THEM. So thats a little about me. What matters here the most is you; fellow pony fans who have the same interests as me.

welcome welcome welcome! a fine welcome to you! welcome welcome welcome! I say how do you do!? welcome welcome welcome! I say hippi-hip hooray! welcome welcome welcome to CAN-TER-LOT TOODAAAY!!

hi!!! ooohh minecraft is a favorite of mine! another friened of mine does minecraft pixel art of ponies as well. OH! and I like fanfics too! maybe we can have a brainstorming session sometime! :D hope to see you on the boards, feel free to ask any questions you might have :)

welcome welcome welcome! a fine welcome to you! welcome welcome welcome! I say how do you do!? welcome welcome welcome! I say hippi-hip hooray! welcome welcome welcome to CAN-TER-LOT TOODAAAY!!

hi!!! ooohh minecraft is a favorite of mine! another friened of mine does minecraft pixel art of ponies as well. OH! and I like fanfics too! maybe we can have a brainstorming session sometime! :D hope to see you on the boards, feel free to ask any questions you might have :)

I would be happy to brainstorm with you sometime, maybe I could send you my current fanfic and let you read it. ^w^ anyways, thank you!

that would be great! :D if you have a deviant art sent me a link on a private message and I'll take a look if not just...well send me a private message anyway and we can work something out. YAY friends :D

yes I have one! can I send you the link here? I dont really care if anyone sees.