Introducing myself!

theodrixx

About Myself: I live in Canada, but I'm originally from a faraway land. I've lived in many places.

I love music! I'm a burgeoning composer.

How I found Canterlot.com: A post on reddit.com

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I noticed the hubbub last summer and decided to see what all the fuss was about.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hi, guys.

I love to roleplay. I've been doing it ever since I discovered it about seven or eight years ago. I think I've always wanted to be a character, but never had the skills or motivation to be an actor. Anyway, that was just to say that I may be new to the site, but I'm in no way new to roleplaying, so no hand-holding needed! :D

Like I mentioned in my "About Myself" section, I am learning to compose. I have some pony-related music up on YouTube, but I'm not sure what the etiquette here is about shameless self-plugs, so I won't divulge the link here.

Anyway, thanks in advance for welcoming me into this community. I hope to have a fruitful and enjoyable time here.

Just noticed the request for my link, and thought I'd use it as an excuse to fill my quota of 3 posts.

My channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/skootties

I have a few original character-based pieces (I've done Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, and Princess Luna so far), a bunch of piano reductions of songs in the series (along with sheet music, so you can play along), and a couple of other tidbits.

• Like 1

Oh-boy-oh-boy-oh-boy!

More RP'ers to fill the land! Soon, we shall make the ultimate RP world that will eventually overtake reality, and then those of us who have prepared for it will thrive! THRIVE I TELLZ YA!

*ahem* Don't mind my ramblings. Welcome to Canterlot. Join an RP. Have a blast. Enjoy yourself. :P

Welcome! I need to see more rpers, its been slow for me today. Also, reddtor? Dun be afraid to look me up there too! Same username as on here