Mane/Tail/MarkingsColor&Style: Scarlet with peach highlights, Unkept

Physique: Big and Muscly

CutieMark: Silhouette of an earth pony's head

Origin/Residence: North Everfree Forest, Near Stalliongrad

Motivation: Being left alone

Likes: Organic food, building new rooms on his house, reading, making rucksacks

Dislikes: Being bothered, injustice, talking

Character Summary:

• History: Peacen Quiet was born in Ponyville to the school teacher of the time. He was a happy colt, but was short-spoken and didn't bother making too many friends, not because he couldn't, but because he didn't want to. Quickly, though, he found that his special talent was helping other ponies find their special talents, after he helped his neighbor discover her talent for baking. Many of his classmates came to him for help, and all quickly found out what their talents were and received their cutie marks.

After many years, Peacen had developed a small business of helping ponies and their children find their talents. However, he began to become too popular, and ponies came from all over equestria to get his services, draining him significantly. Eventually, he left Ponyville one night, telling no one. He travelled for days on foot until he came to Stalliongrad. Not wanting to have a repeat of the same problem, he headed south into the Everfree Forest, and built himself a house. He lived there for many years, and continues to do so to this day. He will travel into Stalliongrad for food and supplies, as well as to sell some of his hoofmade rucksacks, but he spends most of his time alone in the forest.

• Personality and Characteristics: Peacen is a stallion of few words, choosing to be as brief as possible. He has no qualm with ponies overall, but has learned to dislike unnecessary contact, which is why he spends his time in the woods, on his own. He is willing to help those who find him, as long as they don't overstay their welcome. He entertains himself by continuously working on his house, growing his own food, and reading stories that he purchases from one of the Stalliongrad bookstores. Because of the harsh conditions of the forest, Peacen has learned basic first aid, as well as basic defensive fighting. He's not a gruff pony by any standard, and is relatively kind to those he meets in town.

peacen_quiet_by_tehbrawler-d4za179.png

Very interesting OC concept. A hermit pony, I can see that working.

I could really see Peacen Quiet getting overworked (and the CMC's chasing after him all the time too)

One question I have, what is his current emotional 'state of mind'?

In other words, is he a 'happy' pony to be away from civilization or is he more of a 'gruff' pony who be a bit grumpy all the time (though willing to help others)?

That being said, looks like a solid app to me. A pic would be nice, if you could get one. This helps everyone (including the mods) to better conceptionalize a new OC.

I'd say he's happy; it's when people take too long interacting with him, attempt to be more intimate than usual, or find him at his house that it becomes problematic.

I would definitely include that in the application. It is also good that he is still willing and able to interact with other ponies (being completely isolated or anti-social would be extremely hard to play in a community based RP).

Also what is his cutie mark story, what does the head of an earth pony symbolize to him and does it means anything to him now?

I would definitely include that in the application. It is also good that he is still willing and able to interact with other ponies (being completely isolated or anti-social would be extremely hard to play in a community based RP).

Also what is his cutie mark story, what does the head of an earth pony symbolize to him and does it means anything to him now?

I've added the backstory of his cutie mark, as well as his general decency. As for why it's the silhouette of an Earth Pony's head, that's the most basic icon I could come up with that would represent ponies as a whole. It's not that Earth ponies are specific.