The Return of Discord [Open]

I don't think I could take you in the first place.

Kitten? That reminds me, how is Bridget right now?!

Worry about our cat later, for now, find a way out of this situation.

We shouldn't test this pony, he'll attack us in seconds.

Wait, is there another pony here?

Just when Balance thought he was screwed, Fireheart appeared behind him. He ran behind him, repeatedly saying thank you.

"Amber, I'm sorry to say, but no amount of words can return him to his natural state. He will be Discorded until either Discord is re-captured, or if we cast a very powerful harmony spell." How do we know this?

... I don't really know, I guess we're just making stuff up.

​"By the way Amber, I know this is an inconvenient time but... You're mane is pretty awesome." He told her, hoping to calm everypony down with some small talk.

"I know exactly who I am," He growled," An enemy to you order servants, and you know what?" He spat," You just got weaker, because silver is dead, the mask no longer has a host!" He laughed insanely, throwing his head up in the air.

Fire ignore the little pony and focued his attention on the unicorns behind him. Balance, you can flirt later but right now we need to focus on the task at hand and not try to make any sweet talk. He teased then looked to the unicorn in front of him. I'm sorry did you say something.

Balance watched with both fear and excitment as the ponies battled. Man, I thought Fire could take down anypony with ease. Perhaps we overestimated him.

Balance tapped Amber, and pointed towards the corner behind them, hoping she knew he meant for them to sneak off while they were fighting.

Fire rolled his eyes and used his sunmagic to blast his way out of the ball. He cringed in pain from the elecrtcity courseing through him body, but he simply put it off. He place a hoof an the hedge wall ant mutter"Shift" to it and the maze changed creating new ways and dead ends. The way behind Amber and Balance was cut of from the wall leaving Fire and Potey in the corridor. To get to them you'll have to go through me now. Fire said as an amulet appeared around his neck.

Amber nodded sadly when Balance said Potey would be Discorded until Discord was imprisoned or.. Her mind started racing silently to herself *A memory spell? How does he know these things? Does he know the spell?*

Her train of thought crashed before she could ask if he knew the spell when he mentioned her mane, making her blush and give a shy smile "Perhaps not the best time to bring it up.. but thank you."

Her smile was short lived when Potey wanted to turn her back into amber again. Terrified, she followed Balance as the fight heated up with real flames and the maze wall rustled as the magical hedge closed behind the pair.

"Oh Celestia! Should we wait for Firehart? You are all about the truth, Will that give you an advantage finding the way in this maze of lies?"