Taking Requests.But with a twist.

Bronynumber299

Hi friendos!Most of these requests are for art right?Well no more!This is for lyrics.Want a song about your favorite pony well here you go!

Okay so only a few rules.

1.Your Topic.

2.Mood/Genre.

3.Any special request?

And thats it.Oh and by the way I'm only taking four at a time okay.Plus it may take a while.See ya later!

1.CresentBlaze:The AreoBlades Theme Song.

2.Flutterscotch:Peryton Theme Song.

3.Silver Mint's Theater.

4.Miradge Riddles Humming Tune.

1. My OCs flight team The AeroBlades! (their core values are hard work and determination, high ambition/self-esteem, being the coolest of the cool)

2. some sort of awesome theme song, fast paced and epic! something speed metal-ish would be good. (through the fire and flames is what I hear in my head when I imagine them performing or doing the awesome stuff they do.)

3.IT MUST BE SUPERULTRAEXTREMEAWESOMEAZING!

if..um...that is...if you dont mind...

• Like 1

Oooh, this should be hilarious.

The topic is: this hyperactive little peryton.

The genre is: her own personally penned themesong for her to go around annoying everyone with.

Special Requests: it should be mainly concerned about how Ponies should give her candy at all times.

:D

Ooooooh!!!

1. Silver Mint's song on trying to make it big in the world of Theatre

2. Musical Theater style, slow start that builds to a "dam-buster" finale, maybe?

3. If you can write it in a key for baritone (preferably in D Major) I'll be more than happy to provide the vocals!

If it's too much or too specific, please let me know. :)

Oh dear, hope I'm not too late for this, it really does sound like a brilliant idea.

If its not to much trouble, I don't suppose you could make something for Mirage Riddle?

Just something for him to hum, ideally it would be focused around mysteries, and have a nice odd feel to it.

Hope I'm not imposing :)

Oh dear, hope I'm not too late for this, it really does sound like a brilliant idea.

If its not to much trouble, I don't suppose you could make something for Mirage Riddle?

Just something for him to hum, ideally it would be focused around mysteries, and have a nice odd feel to it.

Hope I'm not imposing :)

Noppers It's fine.Oh and thanks for saying this is a brillant idea I tend to have those once in a blue moon.Anyway something about mysteries.Hmmmm sounds interesting I'll try it!

Now For Everypony Else.No More Requests Until I'm Done With These Ones.Thank You!