18+ ColtCuddler RP intrest check?

So I think I tried this once before but I wasn't sure how to word it but I think I have a better Idea now. Basically I want to do a 18+ Coltcuddler rp either in the 18+ lounge or by PM. If you are interested leave me a message here or send me a note.

*To Mods* if this is in the wrong section feel free to move or delete.

• 4 months later...

Hmm...you have my attention. Please explain a bit more on what the RP will be about.

Well basically, we can use either original character or cast characters and from there we set up a basic storyline either in an out of character or PM. At the moment I have been playing with the idea of having a higher class unicorn meeting a lower class earth pony. Another idea I had was a warrior Pegasus being saved by either a unicorn or an earth pony. Both start with them getting to know each other and there relationship growing. We can also have multiple ponies to add to the plot if it is needed. (Like a brother, sister, or a friend who finds out about the relationship, Or have a bit of a love triangle)

At the moment I only have one male character I RP and he is a Zebra. Will that do? Because I do have more male characters, I just don't usually use them in RP's because they were made for fanfiction.

At the moment I only have one male character I RP and he is a Zebra. Will that do? Because I do have more male characters, I just don't usually use them in RP's because they were made for fanfiction.

Sure I've never Rp'ed with a Zebra character before. do you want to do a PM RP or a form RP?

Also since it is in the Free-For-All section you don't have to have a character application.

Just to let you know the title of your thread is currently "CULTCuddler"... :razz:

whoops totally didn't even notice that.

derp.jpg

I blame spell check.

*ninja edit* and now that is fixed to the appropriate spelling of colt. Unless someone wants to do an RP of a cult of colt cuddlers. (My that is a mouthful)

Man, that topic is an excellent compromise for my curiosity!

I'd use OC, Rising Star. Can use her any way you need, as a main 'hero', supportive sister or exactly the opposite, sister which is completely against the ship.

This would be something different from all the SoL, Adv, Comic or (non-canon forums) Action/War [side note, I find them least interesting :P] RP's.

• 2 weeks later...