The Monster Ponies of Equestria.(OPEN)

Partheus followed the giddy Gravel to the start of Whitetail Woods. The woods themselves were fairly well-lit, offering plenty of sunshine without sacrificing visibility, like with the Everfree. It was mostly deciduous trees in autumn; orange and brown leaves falling to the ground seemingly in slow motion, lighting up the white road that inspired the woods' name with an orangey hue.

Partheus observed the woods carefully, looking for any sign of possible trouble. "So, what shall we do now? It looks fairly nice in these woods. Fancy a relaxing stroll?"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, if you insist, I suppose it'd be nice to take a stroll with you." As they walked down the white path, crunching brown leaves with their feet, Gravel raised an interesting point. "Oh, weren't you? Please do tell more."

((Join if you want but wait until Gravel finishes her story.))

Gravel swallowed hard and kept on slithering."Well way back when.Luna and Celestia used to rule okay?But then Luna turned into Nightmare Moon because she was jealous.Some ponies where on Celestias side some where.......um...on Lunas.But Celestia beat Luna and mostof her followers where never heard of again.Well except for me.Celestia cursed me to be a gorgon and now I'm immortal like this so even if I find friends or a lover they always die and I can't."Gravel said with immense sorrow.She stopped and looked at the ground."I used to be so beautiful now look at me!I'm a disgusting snake monster.The only way I can be happy is through death or release from this horrible curse!"Gravel said as she broke into tears.

I can't believe she is capable of being so cruel, he thought. She's supposed to be this morally perfect leader that everyone looks up to, not some wicked tyrant who smites those who oppose her. Hmph, well, I never believed in that whole 'controlling the sun and moon' nonsense anyway. It's just propaganda. He looked mournfully at Gravel, who was crying while looking at the ground. "Although what Celestia has done to you is cruel, it has done a great thing for you."

"You have made a friend in me. A true friend, who can look past such petty things as your appearance and reputation. And don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Although we have only known eachother for less than a day, we've managed to put aside our fears and prejudices to come together and become close companions. And who cares if I am to die one day? What matters is that we spend whatever time we have together wisely. Let us not squander a single moment of our friendship. Let us instead savour every moment, and enjoy it while it lasts. We will one day have to part ways, but now we have this lovely woods to walk through." Partheus held Gravel's hand gently, smiling kindly. "So, Gravel, shall we continue on our walk?"

Draco walked through the Everfree forest he was tired from a night full of flying as was his way so ponys did not see his wings, he came upon some ruins this was not uncommon to Draco being that he traveled through the forest more than most so he wandered in

"hello?" upon hearing nothing he walked in seeing a bed of hey he suddenly felt tired and decided to take a nice nap. Little did he know that he had wandered into Gravels home

Partheus pulled out his knife, holding it close to his face and adopting a crouched fighting stance, ready for any threats that may come from within Whitetail Woods. "No need to worry about these wolves, Gravel. We literally ate one amongst ourselves yesterday, so we should be fine." He kept his ear out for any tell-tale sounds coming from the woods. "You do what you do best, and I'll aim for the neck. Easy peasy."

Gravel nodded as the Timberwolves jumped out of the woods a whole pack.They growled and Gravel hissed.Partheus and her was surrounded.Then they charged.Gravel started biting them and whipping them with her tail.Gravel constricted one as she turned another to stone.She then picked up the statue and threw it at the timberwolves near Partheus.Then one jumped out oof now where and bit her arm.Gravel wailed in pain and crushed the timber wolf with her tail.She looked at the gash and fainted.No she thought no.Must.....help...friend...And she slipped into uncosinous.

Partheus fought off the wolves bravely, dispatching several of them with almost military precision, as he jabbed their throats and gutted their bellies. Suddenly, he noticed Gravel fainting due to a large gash on her side. He rushed over to her, pulling out a cloth and some healing ointment from his satchel. "Come on, Gravel, stay with me here..." He rubbed her open wound with the healing ointment, making sure to be gentle with her, so she doesn't become too stressed. She slipped into unconsciousness due to blood loss. "NO! Come on! Don't give up on me!" He pulled out a bandage from his satchel and tied it around Gravel's wound, cutting off the excess material with his knife. "I'm here for you, Gravel. Just please... don't..." Partheus slumped to Gravel's side, hoping the healing ointment would take effect soon.

Gravel had dreams.She wasn't dead......yet.Gravel dreamt she was slithering throught woods that weren't famiar to her.She didn't know what was trying to get her.Then she stopped Partheus was infront of her he had his dagger in his hand.He looked like he walked through a battle field.He had scratches all over his body and he had a gash in his right arm the one without his dagger."Partheus are you okay?Oh god what happened?Come on lets go somepony is after us!"She said.The Partheus pointed at her:"You did this to me you left me and this is what happened.You desurve your curse you horrible monster!"He said cruelly hatred glowing in his eyes.Gravel was horrified at what he said.Then the timber wolves came.Her anger gave Gravel strength and she destroyed the wolves in matter of second.Gravel even accidently.Then sh estarted hyperventaladed.She went back to a dreamless sleep.

((Gravel accidently momentairly sweeped Partheus off his feet but all the timberwolves are gone.

Partheus observed Gravel temporarily twitching in her dream-like torpor. He placed his hand on her to calm her down. "Hey hey hey, calm down!" He rubbed her shoulder assertively. "That's it, just relax. The healing ointment will take effect soon." He sat by her side still, daring not to move from her side for a single moment.

((Your back!))

Gravel heard the soothing voice of her only friend and she calmed down.She felt sleepy but didn't dare to fall asleep."Partheus?""Yes?""I'm sorry.I'm scared.Please don't leave me I know I'm a sick freak.Please don't g-ow-go.I don't want to die."She said pleadingly scared out of her mind.

((Sorry, exams and stuff held me back. Plus, I'm currently in the middle of a much bigger RP that requires my full attention. It's called "The Hunter Approaches", if you want to read along...))

Partheus looked into Gravel's eyes with condolence. "You have my word, I'm not leaving you here to die. And you aren't a sick freak. You're a poor unfortunate soul who was unfairly cursed by Celestia long ago, and I will do whatever I can to make sure the curse is lifted." He rubbed the bandage gently, giving reassuring looks into Gravel's eyes as the healing ointment began to take effect.

Gravel smiled brightly.Then she started talking to Partheus to calm herself down."You know what?During the time we've been spending together I began to think that this curse isn't that bad.If I wasn't cursed you probably have never met me.I would be dead and gone I mean i've been like this as long as Luna has been in her prison.Plus you probably would have hated me.I was a snooty one thinking that I'm better than everypony else.Then this curse showed the real me.I also don't want yu to reverse this cause we don't what will happen Celestia is very powerful.Plus I might not even remeber you and I wouldn't want to live like that.I'm beginning to think that this curse might be a um a blessing.If it isn't well at least it let me meet you."Gravels eyes closed and she smiled slowly.

((Have fun on that cliff.))

Partheus stared into Gravel's motionless face, cradling her lifeless body in his arms. He shed a single manly tear, and wiped it from his face. She was just an innocent mare who was subjected to an eternity of misery, he thought. And only now, in her last few moments alive, did she discover friendship... Partheus stood up and began to slowly well up with rage, still holding Gravel in his arms. I'll make that tyrant pay with her life, he thought. She is no god, and she is no loving ruler. It's all propaganda and brainwashing, fuelled by fear, and propagated by the individual who has taken over Equestria. These so-called 'villains' of Equestria are nothing more than people who stood up against her rule, and were cursed with insanity, mutation, or both...

He placed Gravel on the ground, positioning her in the same position she slept in. He looked up to the sky, his body beginning to surge with a strange red lightning, crying out into the woods, "CELESTIA!" He darted off into the woods, following nothing but his instinctive rage, with revenge in his eyes, and murder on his mind. "Your days of ruling this land with an iron hoof are over, Celestia! Once I return to Canterlot, you better be ready, because I won't hold back!" The red lightning formed a cone around his body as he sped off into the forest, thinking of nothing but revenge...

((Gravel died, and Partheus is now determined to kill Celestia. She was the one who cursed Gravel with being a gorgon in the first place, because she supported Luna at the time of Nightmare Moon.))