The Monster Ponies of Equestria.(OPEN)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((She said earlier that she wanted to finish Gravel's story off so you could join. Also, after having a massive speech like that, and closing her eyes like that immediately afterwards, we have to assume she's dead.))

((He he.You didn't think she was going to give up that easily did you?))

When Gravel woke up she was confused.Her shoulder felt better but there was no sighn of Partheus."Partheus!Partheus?PARTHEUS!!!!!!"She screamed terrified.Then she saw that some bushes where trampled before her.Someone or something must of gotten him!I must go save him.She thought as she picked up his scent.Gravel slithered along the trail until she saw Partheus running and screaming like a madman.Red lighting swirling around him."Partheus!What happen you scared me half to death!"Gravel then slithered forward to hug him not caring about the red lighting.She loved Partheus like a brother.

Partheus saw Gravel come towards him, and when she hugged him, the red lightning disappeared from around him, his mind becoming clearer. "Gravel? Oh thank Torbolt you're okay!" He squeezed Gravel tightly, making sure not to grab her shoulder. "I thought you were dead... But, you're okay now, so all is well. Come on, let's go back to the ruins. I think we've had quite a day."

as Draco slept he dreamed the Everfree had a way with ones dreams altering them. in his dream he saw a creature that was part pony part snake as it came toward him he felt paralyzed yet not afraid as he felt he had no right to judge others. but as it came closer it intent unknown Draco slowly Curled in a ball in his sleep and in his dream.

Gravel nodded tears of joy forming in her eyes.She was smiling uncontrollably."Come on get on my back.I'm faster than walking but hold on tightly."She said.Partheus obeyed and they where off.Gravel went straight to the ground and slithered as fast as she could.When they got to the ruins Gravel was so tired she didn't even care about the pegasus.She curled up with Partheus beside her and fell asleep.

*a few hours later....*

Draco awoke to find the creature from his dreams next to him it made his breath catch and he backed up into a corner still in a sitting position he was worried that it would take offense and do something to him an audible whimper could be heard from him.

Gravel slithered back and didn't attack him."I think they're pretty how did you get them some curse or something.'Cause thats what happened to me.I'm Gravel and that thing over there is a human his name is Partheus.Whats your name?"She asked kindly.It's funny where all "different".A human a gorgon and a pegasus with dragon wings walk into some ruins and become best friends.Funny joke.Gravel thought to herself.

Partheus scanned the pegasus, taking particularly close notice of his dragon wings, which didn't match with the rest of his body. Gosh, he thought, it looks like they were sewn on or something. Poor guy... another victim of Celestia's cruelty, probably. "Well, we're all misfits around here. For instance, I'm what's known as a human. To put it shortly, I'm a bald monkey with opposable thumbs and a big brain. I'm currently travelling around Equestria to learn more about this place. I'm new here, you see, so I don't know much about you ponies. So, that's why I'm not freaking out like how I would imagine most ponies would. Besides, the whole idea of talking horses is considered abnormal where I'm from, so you don't have to worry about feeling left out."

{Quantum is a slightly insane Earth Pony scientist who enjoys experimenting and apples, he has come to the Ever-Free to search for experimentation subjects as the Royal Family cut his funding... In case you are wondering, he has a Pink mane, white body, and a Test-tube filled with Apple-Cider as a cutie-mark.}

Quantum walked quietly through the Ever-Free,trying to avoid waking up some of the more dangerous things in the forest, unlike some Ponies that come to the dark forest he wasn't here for adventure, he had come to collect rare plants he could experiment on.

So far his luck had been.....less then favorable.

"How hard is it to find some flowers in a gosh' darn forest!" he whispered out to nopony in particuler.Before noticing a strange ruin nearby, it looked desolate and it brought a tid-bit of knowledge to the fore of his mind,"Wait one apple picking minute! Fairy's Neck,while rare everywhere else, is said to grow very commonly in the shadows of ruins! This is perfect!" Quantum said to himself ecstatically,a crazy edge coming to his eyes.

If one was watching Quantum, all they would see after these words were uttered would be a white blur and a Pink haired Earth Pony sporting a Stetson sitting in front of the ruins, inspecting it with a critical eye.Then,when his safety inspection was finished,he said three simple words, "Seems safe enough!" with that said, he began climbing up the ruins very carefully, all the while checking every crevice he came across for the elusive plant.

That was until,he found a very BIG crevice....

"Holy Barometers! Where'd the ground go!" and with that, he fell into the ,rather obvious, hole and fell hard into Science knew where, the last thing he saw before blacking out was a strange creature he had never seen in any biology book surronded by a Pegasus with fascinating wings and a....thing that looked like a pony.