A Couple of Colts Ready to RP! [AKA Neoniie Wants Some More Threads]

Alright, so like a couple of the other latest threads in here, I have a pair of characters who could use some extra threads.

The first is a Kelpie by the name of Jack O'Lantern. He's a trickster type and good for all manner of lightheartedness and such. The main limitation is that he'd need to be in a thread near water, which makes the actual thread-getting with him a touch difficult. For reference, he lives in the Nimbusgait Lakes, but can end up pretty much anywhere with water nearby.

The second is a Caped Colt-sader! Well, at least he likes to think he is. Little Neon Stargazer took on the superhero identity of Nighthoof and is ardent in his journey to help everypony he can. the only problem is that he’s not a very good superhero and generally makes a fool of himself whenever he tries to save somepony (with a few exceptions that drive him onward). Despite his extracurricular activities, Neon is a regular old schoolcolt, so he can be in anything of a non-heroic nature as well. Again, pretty much any idea here folks!

And, if any of my other characters catch your fancy, don't hesitate to float an idea about your OC and one of them as well. The more threads the merrier! :D

I have a character I haven't really done anything with yet, Vivid Flair, who is herself a sort of superhero type, if a more adult, competent example. There might be great potential for the two of them to meet amidst some heroics.

Ooh, lovely some replies already! :)

Well, maybe a tale with neon stargazer and timid? Could turn into a Nighthoof RP with Timid being dragged into it as his sidekick!

Oh my goodness, the possible antics. Neon is definitely the type to accidentally drag somepony into his crazy schemes, especially if they're more of the timid type. I really love this idea. So, the only questions here are location and Open/Closed. Oh, and super plotted or just a go-with-the-flow sort of thing.

I have a character I haven't really done anything with yet, Vivid Flair, who is herself a sort of superhero type, if a more adult, competent example. There might be great potential for the two of them to meet amidst some heroics.

Ah, I remember this character coming out of Firebolt's proposed superhero idea a while back. It seems fitting that they would meet regardless of that lack of traction with that idea. Another great idea that I'm really quite partial to now. Again, the only real questions I have are parameters and whether you were thinking of a more highly structured plot vs. a loose premise.

I'm more inclined to a go with the flow sort of RP and in Canterlot with an open door for innocents to come in with their problems that Nighthoof tries to solve!

Ah, I remember this character coming out of Firebolt's proposed superhero idea a while back. It seems fitting that they would meet regardless of that lack of traction with that idea. Another great idea that I'm really quite partial to now. Again, the only real questions I have are parameters and whether you were thinking of a more highly structured plot vs. a loose premise.

For the parameters, Manehatten I think makes sense as the location for both of them and I'm perfectly fine with it being left open too if others want to get involved.

As for plotting, I'm usually more inclined to react to things as they happen as opposed to having a strict plot guideline to follow. If you want some plot points set in advance for us to work toward I'm fine with that though. I can be pretty flexible with that sort of thing. :)

I'm more inclined to a go with the flow sort of RP and in Canterlot with an open door for innocents to come in with their problems that Nighthoof tries to solve!

Sounds like a great idea! I'll whip up a starting post that explains Neon actual getting to Canterlot and whatnot and then wait for interested RPers and Timid to drop in.

For the parameters, Manehatten I think makes sense as the location for both of them and I'm perfectly fine with it being left open too if others want to get involved.

As for plotting, I'm usually more inclined to react to things as they happen as opposed to having a strict plot guideline to follow. If you want some plot points set in advance for us to work toward I'm fine with that though. I can be pretty flexible with that sort of thing. :)

I think I'm more of a loose premise person myself as well. And I'm not entirely sure what plotiness to go with, so I'll just leave it to develop as we go. I'm also fine with leaving it open, so we can go with that as well. I guess the only question left is who should start it off. I'm impartial really, so whichever option's fine with me.

I'm also looking to use my one approved OC for something. I'm up for anything, just as long as it has some sort of plot. The ones that don't tend to die rather quickly.

I think I'm more of a loose premise person myself as well. And I'm not entirely sure what plotiness to go with, so I'll just leave it to develop as we go. I'm also fine with leaving it open, so we can go with that as well. I guess the only question left is who should start it off. I'm impartial really, so whichever option's fine with me.

Okay. I think I'll go ahead and start it then. :)

I'm also looking to use my one approved OC for something. I'm up for anything, just as long as it has some sort of plot. The ones that don't tend to die rather quickly.

Yeah, I've noticed that being a bit of a problem amongst RPs. But anyway, your pegasus is a traveller, so she could potential end up meeting any of my OCs. But, since she's more the adventurous type, either one of my pegasi or perhaps my kelpie would be best for the job. It's mostly up to you though.

Okay. I think I'll go ahead and start it then. :)

Okie-dokie-lokie! :D

Yeah, I've noticed that being a bit of a problem amongst RPs. But anyway, your pegasus is a traveller, so she could potential end up meeting any of my OCs. But, since she's more the adventurous type, either one of my pegasi or perhaps my kelpie would be best for the job. It's mostly up to you though.

Any RP's of yours that you believe could use another OC?

I've got a couple here that are open and not really full to the point that another OC wouldn't be welcome. There's this one, which is at my OC Dazzle Dreams' singing lounge in Manehatten. And, this one, which is in Appleloosa where currently my OC Mirage and Phil's OC Lady Luck are headed to get some cider. Then, of course, there are the other two threads arranged in here.

Take your pick. :D