What's up everypony?

TotalEcplise

About Myself: Well im a 21 year old college student. I enjoy drawing the occasional picture, and writing. My imagination is extremely overactive.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking for some active MLP role play.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: No good shows come on tv for real anymore. So i turned to the internet and MLP was everywhere so i said what the hay. After i few episode i found i was having alot of fun with the show and decided to stick with it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
Hello,

Nice to have joined up with this site. I've been looking for a decently active place with some MLP RP, it seems like i may have found the place.

I hope to be around for a while.

College students unite!! :D Although I am about to graduate, it certainly makes me feel at home to see another early 20s person around. Teehee. :D You found MLP essentially the same way I did, pahaha.

Hope to RP with you someday! I'm just about finished with my application. Buwahaha.

More RP players are always welcome. If you ever do manage to have your application accepted and assessed, feel free to call upon me if you want to RP. I have a few OCs that need new RPs. ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to Canterlot! Hmmmm.... "decently active" is FAR below Canterlot! Seriously, this place is going to destroy those expectations :P It will be tons of fun! Have a great time here :D

I'll hold the site up to it.

College students unite!! :D Although I am about to graduate, it certainly makes me feel at home to see another early 20s person around. Teehee. :D You found MLP essentially the same way I did, pahaha.

Hope to RP with you someday! I'm just about finished with my application. Buwahaha.

*Throws fist in the air* 3rd year here.

More RP players are always welcome. If you ever do manage to have your application accepted and assessed, feel free to call upon me if you want to RP. I have a few OCs that need new RPs. ;-)

I'll do my app later on, me and the mods shall have a little discussion about why false kirin isnt an accepted species >_>