[ Appleloosa ] Runaway Rootbeer [ Closed, PM for Invite ]

RoyalDice

(OOC: Should I go ahead and bring in my young adult buff, Lightning Horn?)

Thorn offered Gail a hoofkerchief for the worst cuts after she pulled the splinter, then shook his head in disbelief at the buffalo. [colour=#696969]"Oh , for the love of Celestia! I never thought I would meet any creature that can give donkey-kind lessons in stubbornness!"[/colour]

He started walking after the calf, ready to run [colour=#696969]"It is a crime when theft and destruction of property is involved, Honovi..."[/colour]

His foot-long ears went back angrily as the thief said it was their problem not his, then began trotting.

Thorn broke out into a trot himself, ramping up to a gallop.[colour=#696969] "Blast! Not again!"[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#000000]((OOC: Sure, go ‘head! As long as Royal doesn’t mind, of course. Also, sorry for the wait - school and writer’s block galore. =3= ))[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]''Ah never said i wanted a chase, l'il miss.''[/colour][colour=#000000] he chuckled, and shrugged. [/colour][colour=#8B4513]''If ya wanna chase me, then s'not my problem!''[/colour][colour=#000000] he chuckled again, starting to trot away yet again. [/colour]

[colour=#954535]“Welp, still seems you’ve been wan’ing one the whole dang time.” [/colour][colour=#000000]Her voice muttered back in braying irritation. The jenny looked over at Thorn as hoofed over the kerchief, an exchanged him a [/colour][colour=#954535]“Thanks,” [/colour][colour=#000000]and quick nod. She still partook in the chase, however, and before she could even think about tending to her cuts, Gale couldn’t help but snicker at Thorn’s comment - all of which was true, by any means.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]There was a part of her wanting to just...well...give up on the chase. To just let the calf go home. Not because she supported his cause of or other such things, it was just that this whole thing was slowly starting to turn into a goose chase of sorts. After all, they could always get at Honovi another time - right?[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The jenny’s thought were hers alone, and the only visible hints of her musing were a few innocent and occasional glances towards the direction of her house, which wasn’t quite in sight where they were at. Gale followed Thorn as he went into a faster gallop, the jack in frustrated pursuit, and Gale knowing better, at least for now, than to make an attempt to ditch the chase.[/colour]