Hi there!

AutumnBreeze

About Myself: Lets see, I live in the United States and in my spare time I like to make artwork (mostly paintings, doodles, and colored pencil pieces), read stories, and record videos.

How I found Canterlot.com: I found this place while trying to google for anything related to mlp:fim role playing

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I can't remember exactly where I first heard about it, but the earliest encounter I can remember is watching CR talk about ponies. I was pretty curious about the show, so I watched a few episodes and ate it up in no time.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash
It's nice to finally be apart of one of the mlp:fim forums! I've been lurking around in the background for some time now, so I thought that it was finally time to join in on all of the fun:)

I've been getting into Role Playing for the past year with my friends and I'm really getting into it. I also started watching ponies in the same year, which gave birth to an massive need to combind ponies and role playing together. Now that I've found this place I can't wait to get started!