Music ponies? Moar?

WhiteSlash

I may be completely new to this, and i might even be the only one thinking this :L XD

But does anyone else think that their needs to be more music based ponies, such talent wise or anything really :L :)

I may be completely new to this, and i might even be the only one thinking this :L XD

But does anyone else think that their needs to be more music based ponies, such talent wise or anything really :L :)

Yes! The biggest discrepancy is the lack of additional Sapphire Shores content! With a voice like that, I'd like to hear her sing too.

Yes! The biggest discrepancy is the lack of additional Sapphire Shores content! With a voice like that, I'd like to hear her sing too.

I agree! I would also like to see more large scale preformances involving multiple characters :D

I'd like to see some ponies who play rock music. I mean we have Fluttershy, Vinyl Scratch, Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell as our musical ponies. Scootaloo is the only one who enjoys more hardcore, grittier stuff. Fluttershy is soft, Vinyl Scratch is who knows what, and Sweetie Bell is poppy hip hop. What we NEED is a pony who plays instruments. Thats not Pinkie Pie.

We DEFINITELY need more musical ponies!

So true, I've yet to start on the Role Playing side of this, i hope when im there ill find more musical ponies :D

I also hope to make my own character focus on music but i've got nothing right now D: :L

I'd like to see some ponies who play rock music. I mean we have Fluttershy, Vinyl Scratch, Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell as our musical ponies. Scootaloo is the only one who enjoys more hardcore, grittier stuff. Fluttershy is soft, Vinyl Scratch is who knows what, and Sweetie Bell is poppy hip hop. What we NEED is a pony who plays instruments. Thats not Pinkie Pie.

Haha XD we really do, i mean Vinyl Scratch i'll assume is rave :L i can appreciate that. But we need a pony who focuses on rock :L Even a band of ponies XD

haha :D It just reminds me of like the bad side of eighties rock :lol: They will have to do for now :L maybe in the future theres gonna be like a Battle Of The Bands :D

Pinkie Pie is a pretty good musical pony. Think about it!

In Swarm of the Century she managed to play a one-mare polka band all by herself! Then, in A Canterlot Wedding, she not only DJed, but summoned DJ Pon-3 from under the table! That's talent!

to be honest, I kind of think there's already a lot of musical ponies x:

I'd like to see more ponies from the other arts. get some visual arts ponies or some dancing ponies.

*hides*