"I was a bit short on money and I was hoping to find another job other than my internship at the Weather Factory, but I help mostly in winter..so work for me has been slow..then I found a flyer saying that a Receptionist was needed for this Condominium place..so I decided to apply.."

Cloud emerged from the elevator, "Well that works fine!" Cloud had his tool belt and was looking around the lobby to see if anything else was needed to be done tonight, everything seemed to in order. "Huh, guess not." Cloud took to the stairs and went down into the basement where his "Office" was, It served as his living quarters as well. 'I'm Glad Mr.Matter was kind enough to let me stay here.' He thought. It wasn't anything too grand but it was comfortable and warm. Cloud bounced on his bed and went to sleep.

((Maintenance! Fixing things!:P))

With a nod, Snowy walks out of the room and further down the hall. She stops in front of a door and steps in. Deciding not to stay up and longer, she hops onto the bed and curls off, falling right off to sleep.

(I call chef!)

Thyme arrived at the complex during the afternoon. She hoped that she remembered everything correctly, she wasn't one to trust her memory. She rarely even remembered that she wasn't even a mare yet, but as she always says, "I'm close enough". She was holding her bags, wishing again that she was a unicorn, so she would have the luck of levitating her stuff, but she knew that she can't change the fact that she's an earth pony. This was her first big job, since she usually worked at smaller places, so she reasurred herself she'd do fine by looking at her cutie mark; a leafy plant over a bowl of curry, which was the first meal she made.

She arrived at her room, which she eventually remembered was A109. She found her bed, and unpacked her things. She decided to go to bed, so she would wake up early to look great on her first day of the job. She went to her bed, but had trouble sleeping through the night.

Runner had left to turn on the power, had to make sure that everypony had lights in their rooms, and hot water. Well, the hot water was more of the maintenance pony's thing. Either way, he didn't have much to do, the house was ready for the renters in the morning, and Mr. Matter was most likely on his way to bed at this time, so he decided to visit his favorite place, the roof. He, climbed up the gutters, the ladders had been placed in storage, and sat down at the recently finished roof. He liked to sit and stare at the stars on nights like these, half expecting one to fall out of the sky and hit him in the face. He secretly wished he had somepony to share this sight with, but then again, not many earth ponies or unicorns could access the places he could. The pegasi were always too busy as well. He decided to sleep there for the night, like he had done many nights back home in Manehatten. He wasn't up for sleeping in his room tonight. He drifted off into a peaceful sleep, knowing he'd have to get right to work in the morning.

OOC: It occurs to me that we are not all in the same time zone, however I hope we are all in the US, because that makes it a bit easier. Regardless, the time in this RP is set as the time on the clocks on the website. That would be US Central Time. And, to be fair, that is one hour removed from this time zone. I do not mind if your pony becomes nocturnal as a result, just keep that in mind when somepony mentions morning or tomorrow or whatever the case may be.

Grey Matter awakens and walks downstairs to the lobby. Early, yes, but today was an important day. Renters were due to arrive today. He took the stairs because he was unaware that Cloud got the elevators running, and because he enjoys having that time to himself anyway. He knew Snowy wasn't yet awake, so he had to serve as receptionist as well if somepony were to arrive. He passed Thyme's room, noting that she had moved in all right. Just so, he was ready for renters. He wrote on the schedule everypony's jobs for the day.

Grey Matter: meet with renters, get ponies signed up for a condo

Runner: be on site to answer anyponies questions about the building and designs, if possible

Snowy: keep potential renters busy while Grey meets up with others

Cloud: Display the reliable maintenance staff, introduce self to ponies. (Remember Cloud, we want to be friendly with everypony. Wouldn't it be nice to know your maintenance pony on a first name basis?)

Thyme: prepare meals, both for show and on order. Be set for many orders, of some of the more expensive meals. You will earn tips and pay today, as opposed to tips, pay, and percentage of what is sold. Pay will be raised for today. Percentages nixxed as meals will be comped, allowing ponies to get a very expensive meal, and be drawn to it when they do need to pay. Should increase percantages later, but if you disagree, let me know. I may be able to work something out.

Cloud was looking over the schedule and decided that the best way to show off the maintenance staff was to go around and look for any problems. He started in the kitchen, "Good morning Thyme, do you have anything that's broken or needs my attention?" Cloud smiled.

Grey Matter was worried. He had just looked at the clock, and seen that nearly five hours had passed, and not a renter one had come by. Granted, he should not have expected any before noon, but he was still anxious. Had he come this far just to fail? He took a walk.

He passed by Cloud, and asked for the status of the elevators.

"Hey Cloud, you finish working on the elevator? I feel the renters will want to go up the easy way. Besides that, I trust we are in schedule for the opening, right? Building A should be set by tonight, giving time to find renters. Oh, and sorry for saying so much at once, but I hear from Runner that building B should be set for wiring by tomorrow."

"Alright. You happy with the basement? As it stands, I can offer you room A107. It is big, right by an elevator for easy access, and has a walk-in closet you can use for the tools if you need. It wouldn't be a problem to get you set up there, if you want it."

(First off, dude SLOW DOWN. You need to wait for fireraven to post before you go off taking Cloud's attention like that. You can't just jump forward five hours for no apparent reason. If you ask me I think you started this thread way to early. You should really get into some other threads first and see how they work. Read them completely then start with your own thread. This thread is moving way to fast, and it's because people aren't getting the proper time to respond. Not trying to be mean, just offering some advice. :) )

EDIT: Thread is no longer in real time. The constraints are broken by the opposition against them, and as a result, as well as the logistics of it, real time is no longer a constraint on this thread. Whoever posts next decides the current time, based on what has happened, he or she may select whether the previously mentioned five hours had passed by establishing tome of day as Morning, Afternoon, or Evening.

Thyme had been cooking a storm after seeing her notice, earlier that morning. She wasn't certain the amount of show food she would need, so she cooked a bit of everything. It was getting into the afternoon, and the renters hadn't arrived yet. She understood though, as she was often late for things. A blue pegasus entered the kitchen, and Thyme quickly checked her mane, to make sure it was good, since she wished to make a good first impression. Spiky, red and orange, just like this morning, and every other morning. She turned around when the pegasus asked her if there was anything that needed to be fixed.This must be the maintenance pony. What's his name? Clod? Clud? Cloid? I'll just go with my gut.

"Hi.... Clood. One of the back burners on this stove is really weak. Nothing else really. Umm, you may want to wait though, I think the other burners on it are still hot."

(( I think its simpler if we go like this, the clock is a problem, especially for me since my laptop broke. I have to use the mobile version which doesn't have the clock))

Cloud laughed, "It's Cloud, don't worry I'll get that burner fixed in no time once they cool." Cloud decided to wait in the kitchen, "You're about the same age as my sister, its quite an accomplishment to have such a well paying job at your age"

"Yes... My age... Ummm..... Oh right." Thyme started laughing. "Yeah, it can get tough finding a good job at my age. I'm just lucky Mr. Grey, I think was his name, was really nice, and must have seen some potential or something." She ran over to the stove, and put her hoove over the burner for a second. "Still needs a minute. Hey, want to try something? Nopony seems to be coming, and I may have cooked too much."

Grey Matter walks in and politely attempts to get Cloud's attention

"Hey. I wanted to let you both know that Runner has transferred to another project. And, uh, Cloud, have you done a run through of the rooms? Somepony named Swash is going to be here later, and he is obsessed with Pirates. Which room was done up in a pirate style? And great work Thyme. I knew I saw something in you, and by Celestia, these meals can fill me up just by the scent of them."

"Pirates, eh? Hmmm....." Thyme brought out a large book, each page filled with messy writing. She started flipping through it quickly. "I think I have some pirate themed meals somewhere in here.... HERE!" She stopped her hoof suddenly, leaving a mark on the page. "Made this recipe while traveling through Hoofington. Couple of sailors showed me their recipe when I gave them their meal. I edited it to make it better. Takes a bit of preparation though...." Thyme pulled out a bowl, and several other materials from the cupboard. "Oh, right, the burners should have cooled down."