((Not a janitor, maintenance is different :P))

I would be honored to be your navigator, captain." Cloud gave a salute and pointed towards the kitchen, "onwards!" Cloud led them to the dining hall and to their table. "Bon apetite." Cloud walked over to a seperate table, not wanting to intrude on Swash and Snowy's lunch.

Finished! I should serve them lunch now.

Thyme picked up her dishes, balancing them on her hoof, and walked out of the kitchen into the dining room. She walked carefully over to Swash and Snowy's table, and put the dishes in front of them. "Enjoy!" Thyme told them. She saw Cloud was sitting at a table, and ran back to the kitchen to grab more of her extras she made that morning, and brought them to his table. "You enjoy too!" Thyme skipped back to the kitchen, waiting to hear how the food was.

I look over at Snowy, and decide to start off lunch with a healthy conversation, and hopefully coax her out of her shell a little,

Tell me, Snowy, what is it that made you want to work here at this nice complex?

Before she speaks I start to quietly eat my food, so I can hear what she has to say, leaving my ears perked to show I'm listening, as I savor the delicious, albiet nostalgiacally Salty food.

Snowy looks up from admiring the food on her plate and at Swash, she stutters a bit. "U-Um..well..it's out of season for my main job..so..I decided to find a second..to keep me busy and for extra money.." She looks down nervously.

Twilight walks around, looking for anything of interest. "Hmm..... Nothing really interesting...." She says, still looking around.

(Just to be clear on two things.

1. I will be using first person from now on, this post was in third person to let anypony who didn't know who I was playing as.

2. Twilight does have parents, but I will only be using them when somepony asks for them.)

"Room? What room? Did Snowy sign up somepony for a lease without telling me? Why thats...thats just-thats GREAT! I though nopony was interested! I was really worried there that this Condo was gonna be a total bust! What room are they in, I want to welcome them to the Condos!"

"Room? What room? Did Snowy sign up somepony for a lease without telling me? Why thats...thats just-thats GREAT! I though nopony was interested! I was really worried there that this Condo was gonna be a total bust! What room are they in, I want to welcome them to the Condos!"

"Um.... I think it was..... Um.... A..... 1..... 10? Yeah! A110." I say.

"Hi, I'm Grey Matter, the owner. I ran into your daughter in the lobby, and she informed me that you guys had moved in. As I was not informed when it happened, I would just like to personally welcome you to the Condo. We have a special going on int the communal dining area today, you can have any meal, absolutely free. Wh have a great chef there, Thyme, who will be glad to serve you anything from the mundane to gourmet food. Again, I welcome you. How have you enjoyed it here so far?"

((That works great, as a way to seperate parental and childish actions.))

Thyme heard Grey's order. She went back to the kitchen, and found it was already prepared from earlier that morning, so she warmed it up a bit, and went back out to the dining room. However, she couldn't find Grey where he was. Guess I was imagining things. She decided to take the meal, and eat with everypony else. She sat down near Cloud, and started eating.