Hey, wait...: by Jason

synkyd

I *(&^@#*^$*$^ Love Jason.

Love love love, my favorite ever (well, tied with Jeffrey Brown). And I own all his comics from Fantagraphics, including a galley of the Left Bank Gang. But his real name is John Arne Sæterøy.

And yes, I did click on this because I thought it was about that comic, and even if it wasn't, I was going to post the cover anyway. :)

hey_wait_jason.jpg

His comics (and this is an old pic, Curses and several of the Dan Clowes books have been edged out in favor of more Jason, but I do not have the collected volumes) hold a place of honor in my living room:

5450057094_a2f20e2b91_z.jpg

• Like 1

I *(&^@#*^$*$^ Love Jason.

Love love love, my favorite ever (well, tied with Jeffrey Brown). And I own all his comics from Fantagraphics, including a galley of the Left Bank Gang. But his real name is John Arne Sæterøy.

And yes, I did click on this because I thought it was about that comic, and even if it wasn't, I was going to post the cover anyway. :)

hey_wait_jason.jpg

His comics (and this is an old pic, Curses and several of the Dan Clowes books have been edged out in favor of more Jason, but I do not have the collected volumes) hold a place of honor in my living room:

5450057094_a2f20e2b91_z.jpg

I'm glad Somepony else reads his work. He's able to tell a story with little text, letting the actions speak for themselves. I remember hey, wait really well because of its open for inturpitable ending and telling a sad story with comics, and still making it deep.