Killing Floor! Join me against the Zeds

Next Wednesday I plan to play Killing Floor on Steam for a good part of the evening and I was wondering if anypony is willing to join me!

This weekend I'll be trying to figure out how to host a server so that we can actually play. I'll update this thread by Sunday with the server name, but until then you can pester me on steam via "Kryptchild".

If this goes well, I might start a Canterlot Killing Floor group.

If you're interested reply in the thread with the following (I'll fill it out too with an example)

Steam Name - Kryptchild

Time Zone -Central

Most Likely to be online during- Afternoon into the evening

Prefered Perk Class (and Rank) - Medic rank 4 and Support rank 4

Class you hope to level - Commando Rank 3

​​3 Favorite Maps - West London, Suburbs, and Hospital Horrors

Your plan/hope for the event - I plan to start matches using Medic to keep people alive and ensure survivability. I've soloed Pat before on medic and tend to eat Scrakes. At around wave 4 or 5 I hope to switch over to Demolition to level it up a bit. If we're lacking in a specific class I'm willing and able to switch out for balance.

Anything else? - I tend to hog Scrakes on Medic and I never ever ever play Berzerker.

Hope to see you there and remember, all ranks and skill levels are welcome! Server will likely be set to Normal or Hard Difficulty.

Steam Name - MarchingHammers

Time Zone -Eastern

Prefered Perk Class (and Rank) - Support Level 3 and Commando Level 2

Class you hope to level - Commando Rank 2

​​3 Favorite Maps - West London, Carnival Map (forgot name), Filth's Pass

Your plan/hope for the event - Hope to just have fun etc, But I will probably play the boomstick of the party with the shotgun class.

Anything else? - Nothing really, other than the fact that I can be versatile and play spots if they need to be filled.

Steam Name - Tyler007bon

Time Zone -Central

Prefered Perk Class (and Rank) - Medic rank 3 and Marksman rank 3

Class you hope to level - Marksman rank 3

​​

3 Favorite Maps - West London, Farm, Aperture

Your plan/hope for the event - I always start matches with my Marksman, even if everyone else does as well. If we do have an

abundance of Marksmen (or lack of medics), then I switch to my Medic or (if I feel like it) My commando (rank 2).

Anything else? - I run off on my own often in early rounds, either tell me not to or be prepared for that.

DONT EAT THE COOKIE HE IS NOT DELICIOUS!

lol had to say it, and I'd join, but my timezone is way to different.

We'll be going for a while if everything goes as smoothly as it does in my head, so there'll be plenty of time for you to hop on unless you're an Ausie brony (pretty sure our evening is your morning).

This looks fun. In Teamspeak we played a lot, usually with Cats.

Steam Name - Nurse Woona

Time Zone - Eastern? (I'm in Kentucky so I guess that's East coast or so.)

Most Likely to be online during- All day unless something comes up

Prefered Perk Class (and Rank) - Take anything, but Sharpshooter is the most leveled one I have so far.

Class you hope to level - Any I can get my hooves on

​​3 Favorite Maps - Not boxed in levels, forget the one where it's short always and easy to be ganked on.

Your plan/hope for the event - I wanted to play with some bronies again (since it was the only incentive to play Killing Floor in the first place!) and have an active group trying to drag me back in to play again. It'd be nice to have something I can look forward to.

Anything else? - I am often reckless and 2nd to die if not first. If I do not die first or second, I tend to survive for way too long and everyone cheers me on until a Skrake sticks the pointy end into my thumping heart.

Okay so I've been messing around with the servers and I hope I know what I'm doing now. I've got to make a listened server when we start up.

Dedicated servers are LAN, which of course wont work for us.

if anyone knows more of what to do, please let me know!

Just a reminder guys! Tomorrow at 2 PM CST I'm gana throw up the server (or try). The server name will be Canterlot Killing Floor.

If that doesn't work, then send me a message via steam to Kryptchild, and select "join game".

We'll be hosting a large number of maps with map voting, difficulty normal length long (10 waves). Hope people show up!

• 4 months later...