... Im worried

Mistfire

ok, once you see this, you'll get the idea from the start, a butt-hurt anti-brony

and i know most of you will say

"he's just a troll" or "get real"

but after seeing a brony holocaust forum...

i think he's serious

so i need help on trying to get this idiot to understand that all he's going to do is make a huge disaster...

and plus... i don't want to grow up knowing that in the future...

...someone might actually pull this off and be hunting for me

Dont sweat it dude. look at the view count, its like 50 something. I'll admit there are crazy messed up bigots out there that certainly discriminate and make threats that they intend to carry out but I doubt this is going o pick up any momentum ever. Do you really think a KKK member or a Neo-Nazi knows what a brony is? I highly doubt it. To them there are probly bigger fish to fry. You're safe relax, besides this army of artaxes will protect you!

:artax: :artax: :artax: :artax: :artax: :artax: :artax: :artax: :artax: :artax:

• Like 1

Dont sweat it dude. look at the view count, its like 50 something. I'll admit there are crazy messed up bigots out there that certainly discriminate and make threats that they intend to carry out but I doubt this is going o pick up any momentum ever. Do you really think a KKK member or a Neo-Nazi knows what a brony is? I highly doubt it. To them there are probly bigger fish to fry. You're safe relax, besides this army of artaxes will protect you!

well at least the fact that i see someone who can comfort me, being a psychotically happy 12 year old, is around

thanks

ok, once you see this, you'll get the idea from the start, a butt-hurt anti-brony

and i know most of you will say

"he's just a troll" or "get real"

but after seeing a brony holocaust forum...

i think he's serious

so i need help on trying to get this idiot to understand that all he's going to do is make a huge disaster...

and plus... i don't want to grow up knowing that in the future...

...someone might actually pull this off and be hunting for me

I hear rap. Nope not doing that.

My response...

Love and tolerate <3

• Like 4

Unfortunately, there a ton of ignorant and psychotic people out there. But these are idle threats somebody put out there to make themselves feel bigger. And nobody could kill a ton of Bronies without getting caught or killed. You are safe, and just to prove it, HERES A DIAGRAM

That dude: :mad:

You: :smirk:

• Like 1

Screw that noise, I am a fighter i will take anything on and I am not afraid to die.

I shall die like a warrior, qapla!

I hear rap. Nope not doing that.

My response...

Love and tolerate <3

well for starswirl:

I meant for you to see how serious he is in the comments (and i admit, i do feel a bit dumb "Wording" him to death on youtube)\and that it seemes that he's serious about the holocaust part

and for YOU ColtOfPersonality:

lol, you make me want to pick up my two machetes i have in my backyard again and fight alongside you

Honestly anyone who makes a video like that has no life in the first place. There's no way he'd be able to start anything bigger than throwing a couple of flaming poo bags into a brony's yard. And besides, there haven't been any mass executions based on show preference yet. If history is doomed to repeat itself then we should be safe.

Unfortunately, there a ton of ignorant and psychotic people out there. But these are idle threats somebody put out there to make themselves feel bigger. And nobody could kill a ton of Bronies without getting caught or killed. You are safe, and just to prove it, HERES A DIAGRAM

That dude: :mad:

You: :smirk:

Correction

That Dude: :mad:

Me: :mad::D

well at least the fact that i see someone who can comfort me, being a psychotically happy 12 year old, is around

thanks

Of course :) you are very welcome. Never hesitate to fall back on us if something is bothering you, we're bronies and we look out for each other, hell we look out for everyone we can, or at least thats what I do, I suppose I shouldnt speak for everyone; but you get what Im saying, your in good hands here. :smug:

besides not all bronies are pushovers, if that guy ever came knocking around my door looking for a kill he be facing the least discriminate yet wholly intolerant end of a shotgun barrel. Not making any threats just saying its how I would defend myself.... :mad:

• Like 1

Honestly anyone who makes a video like that has no life in the first place. There's no way he'd be able to start anything bigger than throwing a couple of flaming poo bags into a brony's yard. And besides, there haven't been any mass executions based on show preference yet. If history is doomed to repeat itself then we should be safe.

eh, you're right there... but im more of the "think about the what if" people

Like that could ever happen A lot of Bronies like my self look compleetly Normal so it would be very hard to Get all of us

And I agree with Star swirl

"what if there were to be a brony holocaust..." there wouldn't be enough male population to support life, and the apocalypse in 2012. Great Scott's, it might happen!

2012 is just a few months away...

im a bit of a rebel so i'll rebel against 2012 and live

Like that could ever happen A lot of Bronies like my self look compleetly Normal so it would be very hard to Get all of us

And I agree with Star swirl

... man i feel stubborn, sorry if i do

but... theres IP addresses

*just read the comments*

New response... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People like that never do anything. EVER! It is the quiet ones (or at least the ones whom DON'T give away their plans outright) that you gotta worry about. Aside from the fact what he is saying is very illegal, people don't tend to follow lunatics. Especially not those who would commit homicide over a TELEVISION show. Oh man... that... just made me laugh.

I'll say again... Love and tolerate. Nothing will happen. ;)

*just read the comments*

New response... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People like that never do anything. EVER! It is the quiet ones (or at least the ones whom DON'T give away their plans outright) that you gotta worry about. Aside from the fact what he is saying is very illegal, people don't tend to follow lunatics. Especially not those who would commit homicide over a TELEVISION show. Oh man... that... just made me laugh.

I'll say again... Love and tolerate. Nothing will happen. ;-)

yeah, i may as well mail his video to the government and let them handle this guy, either way, nobody needs him around

It's great you're passionate about something like this, but I don't think this is really worth the effort.

Also keep in mind this forum has an "all ages" rating, so it might be a good idea to vent elsewhere -- just to avoid any problems, yanno? :smirk:

It's great you're passionate about something like this, but I don't think this is really worth the effort.

Also keep in mind this forum has an "all ages" rating, so it might be a good idea to vent elsewhere -- just to avoid any problems, yanno? :smirk:

133618011106.pngeh, its ok, thats me, a psychotically happy 12 year old! :halo:

by the way... where IS elsewhere...

I was going to say the 18+ forums, but I realized you're 12 so that's no-go.

I understand it's easy to go overboard, especially since you're passionate about pony -- just be aware that this forum has a strict guideline that stuff posted in the public forums should be G-rated (e.g. don't post anything you wouldn't want your parents reading). Saying you'd want to harm someone that you don't agree with might get you in trouble, so I'm just trying to give you a friendly heads up. :)

I was going to say the 18+ forums, but I realized you're 12 so that's no-go.

I understand it's easy to go overboard, especially since you're passionate about pony -- just be aware that this forum has a strict guideline that stuff posted in the public forums should be G-rated (e.g. don't post anything you wouldn't want your parents reading). Saying you'd want to harm someone that you don't agree with might get you in trouble, so I'm just trying to give you a friendly heads up. :)

oh... ok o3o