I can't think of a title :D RP anyone?

if you wanna rp with fleetfoot more maybe you should respond to the everfree forest thread :smug: lol no hard feelings though

Stupid notification system.. :c

I can't think of a creative and intellectual way to reply :)

So I'll just say sure :D

Woot c: Any plot ideas or whatever? o:

Hmm...possibly. I have two OC's. Colton who Fleetfoot already knows and Darkest Dawn...new OC I've started using that has never ran into your characters.

I was thinking since Colton is in the Aeroblades and Fleetfoot is in the Wonderbolts it'd be cool for them to talk about what's going on in each of their sort of groups :D

For Darkest Dawn...I got nothing :P Unless Fleetfoot has a sudden interest in astrology, I don't see much :)

I'd like to have another one.I have an idea for the plot though.Um so fleetfoot is a pegasus I'm geussing so maybe she/he goes to canterlot for some kinda event but they have to evacuate for unknown reasons and Fleetfoot+friends try to find out and discover secrets about equestria they never knew.You likey?Oh and by the way I'm going to advertise something here:You guys Remember The Trotting Dead?If you want to help set up Chapter 2 PM me!.