why didn't they make the spongebob song "down the well" longer?

is it really spongebob singing in that song, or did someone else that sounded like him sing for him?

why didnt they make more awesome spongebob songs?

you do know that song, right?

if you dont know that song, will you look it up, listen to it, smile, and then come answer these quesitons?

or does the previous question not apply cuz you heard it already?

do you like it?

how many questions do i get?

how many questions are in this group of questions?

watching the best (and only really good) spongebob song made me want to call the answer of these questions "magic conch." can i do that?

why didn't they make the spongebob song "down the well" longer?

because they knew you'd like it, but they decided they were gonna mess with you specifically by making it short :U

watching the best (and only really good) spongebob song made me want to call the answer of these questions "magic conch." can i do that?

if you can think it, you can do it. at least with enough practice.

ok thank you.

magic conch, at any point in the next few days will doing my history homework seem to me like a fun thing? cuz i probably should be doing it now, but i dont want to do it now and make my future self sad cuz he has no homework to do. that would be awful.

its called summer work. did you never have that?

so i have a lot of friends on facebook that post these quotes and stuff that are SUPPOSED to be inspirational or whatever, but are usually relatively simple or there is obviously something wrong with them. i am barely able to not say something sarcastic in the comments. what would be the end result of me sarcastically commenting on it? if it influences the answer, they're not actually my friends. they don't really like me to begin with.

I have never had summer work ever in my entire life :l where is this cruel place that you live?

and I have the same problem as you, Thalo :l if it's begging for a sarcastic comment, go for it. maybe some sarcastic people will see it and realize that you're actually a cool kid, and not a Lamer McLamerton that posts dumb quotes everywhere.

all through middle school my teachers were like "do your homework, someday you'll have summer work and it will be much worse. blah blah blah im an idiot shoot me in the eye with a rubber band!" and then in high school they were all like "here you go, this is perfectly normal don't complain you get kicked out of the school if you dont do this." and then i go on canterlot after doing two years of it to find that NOT everypony has to do it? NOT FAIR!!!!

but they dont like me at all... will i get in trouble? or will people just see that im sarcastic and yell at me? cuz i think all the people that have even a tiny chance of liking me that im actually friends with already do. im gonna put that as a generous three or four people, so i probably wouldn't get much support.

I've always found that the people who are fun to be around understand and appreciate sarcasm :U don't think that being sarcastic is a bad thing

*not sarcasm*

i usually get in trouble for being sarcastic. in fact, i think there has been maybe twice in forever that something good came from me being sarcastic. i dont have any idea what they are, but im just giving room in case someone thinks of examples. cuz i know i cant think of any.

do you get away with being sarcastic?

why does mountain dew always taste better in a two liter bottle?

the trick is to know the line between sarcasm and rudeness. if you're clever, it's good, if you're mean, it's bad.

because you can see the bubbles, and it's green.

why do i have to decide the difference between rude and clever? its all sarcasm to me, and people need to take things less seriously. i have things to do! homework to ignore! canterlot to check even though i only have a notification 1 in 100 times! bad games on armor games to play! dumb things to try! the last thing I need is some whining idiot to not realize when something is sarcastic!

you understand my harsh life, don't you, magic conch?

because people are dumb and can't take a joke :U makes me cry inside every time I see somebody get offended by sarcasm that wasn't intended as an insult