Characters for Offer (Ice Storm's Parents)

I have a couple characters that I'm putting up for adoption. They are Ice Storms Parents. I've been really wanting to put them on here for a while so that Ice actually had a chance of running into them again and being able to play that out rather than all three family members being under the control of one user. it makes for Limited Roleplay options, (imo) and not as much fun for the thread. I have base concepts, (appearances, and some base family history for them that can be expanded on and embellished. Names can be modified as well if you can come up with better ones than I have. Both Are Unicorns

Silver Mane:

Stallion: Ice Storm's Father

Color: White, with a silver mane and a white stripe down the center. (Where Ice gets her strip from)

History: He's a Jeweler that lives in Fillydelphia. His daughter (Ice Storm) has been missing for several years not hearing her in the doorway saying that she was never coming home.

Mist Weaver:

Mare: Ice Storm's Mother

Coat: Blue with a darker blue mane. (where most of Ice's coloration comes from. Her ice-blue coat color is a mix of their coat colors.

History: She used to run an Aquatic park in Fillydelphia until her daughter came up missing, in which all of her time has been put into trying to find her.

These are just base concepts that anypony that's interested can expand on. Everything can be changed except the coat/mane colors (for Genetic reasons) and that they reside in Fillydelphia.

I might want to take Ice Storm's mother, so is it possible, to, maybe like, reserve her until I say otherwise?

I normally don't like double posting, but I'm posting this for Hinata because there were issues in them being able to post here for this.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Okay, it's been a few months since this has been brought up so I'm going to revamp the search on these characters since the original users that posted for them have not apped them. Both characters are open.

• 1 month later...