Why, Hello there Canterlot, how are you today?

CyborgPinkiepie

About Myself: Video games, Reading,Programming,Technology, and those sort of nerdy things...

How I found Canterlot.com: I was browsing through goolge late at night, then i found this website. looked around and it looks pretty good :D

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Before i was a fan, i was an anti-brony, (yes i know. :c), but then i got dragged in by several bronies. So I finally decided to watch it. After watching the first 2 episodes, I officially became a brony. and that's how equestria was made!

Now i cant believe i hated ponies. they're so awesome.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Despite my name, i am a colt, but cyborgs don have genders, do they? whatever. I can tell this site is going to be PRETTY AWESOME!

Now, that i have joined, is there going to be a party? :smirk:

Anyway, i think that this concludes this topic

Cheers! :D

About Myself: Video games, Reading,Programming,Technology, and those sort of nerdy things...

How I found Canterlot.com: I was browsing through goolge late at night, then i found this website. looked around and it looks pretty good :D

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Before i was a fan, i was an anti-brony, (yes i know. :c), but then i got dragged in by several bronies. So I finally decided to watch it. After watching the first 2 episodes, I officially became a brony. and that's how equestria was made!

Now i cant believe i hated ponies. they're so awesome.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie

Despite my name, i am a colt, but cyborgs don have genders, do they? whatever. I can tell this site is going to be PRETTY AWESOME!

Now, that i have joined, is there going to be a party? :smirk:

Anyway, i think that this concludes this topic

Cheers! :Pinkie:

Oh, there always has to be a party! Welcome to Canterlot! :D