Comic Con special edition pony

Davroth

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, guess what, NOT A SDCC EXCLUSIVE.

They'll be selling them on the MLPfair shop as well for $20, so we're all in luck.

Site is here. Funds go to having MLPfair, so it's a better place for you to spend your hard earned bits than linking some reseller's pocket, if you can. http://mylittleponyc...m/mlp_fair_shop

• Like 1

I have a feeling this is a test. If this sucker sells out, then Hasbro will finally know there's a special market out there for these things, and then there's bound to a major upswing in quality for their stuff. Like SHOW-quality pieces. :blah:

I have a feeling this is a test. If this sucker sells out, then Hasbro will finally know there's a special market out there for these things, and then there's bound to a major upswing in quality for their stuff. Like SHOW-quality pieces. :blah:

Nah, they make a special fancy Con pony every year. At least since 2006 or 2007. Usually unique ones, though: one for SDCCand one for MLPfair, and I think one for MLPfair UK.

They already know the threshold for this merch as it sells at the cons... maybe they just did one this time around to try to hit everyone.

Nah, they make a special fancy Con pony every year. At least since 2006 or 2007. Usually unique ones, though: one for SDCCand one for MLPfair, and I think one for MLPfair UK.

Yeah, but those are just random ponies they got some artist to design. Derpy is different. She's pretty much a symbol of the whole community. But we'll see. :unsure: