[Chapter 3 - No Land's End] Turning Tides and Mending Hearts

CrescentBlaze

((thats not what i meant sorry. The post was good Im just emphasizing that you have a challenge on your paws here. If you want them to open their doors you may need someone more persuasive than wilden to speak on his behalf))

(i will take your hint)

Draco stepped up and called out.

"Hear Me Pony's of Manehatten i Am Draco a Pony i am here to Request That you open the gates please. The Leader's who Oversaw the Massacre were Acting on their own im here to say you can trust the wolves not to harm you please no good will come of a long Siege." Draco hoped they would listen to him neither side would surrender in a siege and neither would last long either.

"You may come in subject 6...you and I will discuss terms. Your murderous companions will stay out."

Midnight disappeared from sight and a small port opened halfway up the walls. To high for the average wolf to jump to but large enough for a pegasus to fit through plus some. On the inside of the port were covered stone stairs leading down to a chamber below the main floor of the complex. the only way out of the room was through either the stairs or a heavy iron door on the opposite side of the room. This chamber had been specifically designed for a situation such as this.