Plaid Haze [FINAL]

WhiteSlash

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria RP

Name: Plaid Haze.

Sex: Female.

Species: Earth Pony

Coat Color: Maroon/Burgandy.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Completely white in the style of a Mohawk. The tail is kept in a tail wrap and mostly bushy. Missing part of her ear. Three black freckles on her cheeks.

Eye Color: Hazel eyes.

Cutie Mark: A tribal treble clef infront of a plectrum.

Physique: Tall sporty build.

Origin: Hailing from a faraway land her family arrived and set up in Manehattan. Since then she has became mostly nomadic where she drifts from place to place. Suprisingly close family ties.

Occupation: Currently busking across Equestria. Previously lead guitarist for The Filly Force Five

Motivation: Always striving to be different she took it upon herself to persue her dream of music. This alongside the need to make money for her family became her main reason for success. Before The Filly Force Five she had a short career with another band. During her time with the two bands she learned that she just genuinely loves to play music. Possessing an unbelieveable ability to shread guitar and alongside a suprisingly great vocal palet she took to the streets. Here she practices and is constantly striving to meet perfection at what she does. Every single profit she sends to her family and friends.

• Loud music.
  • Family values.
  • The bonds of friendship.
  • Trustworthy ponies.
  • Guitar and singing.
  • Cold weather.
  • Ponies who stand up for themselves.

Dislikes:

• Power hungry ponies.
  • Rich snobby ponies.
  • Spicey foods.
  • Warm weather.
  • Awkward silences and silence of any form.
  • Self failure.

Dress Sense: Whilst her dress sense appears dark and gritty at first glance her true sense is conveyed by how she handles herself. Whilst just liking her appearance and what she wears, she is a strong believer in not wearing a "social" uniform. Her clothes dont represent who she is, because she doesnt want them to.

Personality: A natural perfectionist and very cocky. Though for someone with those traits she does suprisingly well not to let them go to her head. A strong individual whom is always first to throw her hoof in the air for what she believes in. Being very courageous and the complete opposite of shy, she tackles everything head on. She thrives under pressure and conflict and dislikes being confined to silence for long periods of time. Family values take priority over everything.

Character Summary: Whilst growing up in a very supporting family she was naturally headstrong and believed she didnt need them as much as she would soon realise she would. When her family hits financial chaos their thoughts were placed squarly on their children. Whilst her siblings were too young to do anything Plaid seen her parents devotion and took to the streets to make money with her natual talent.

They soon pulled through and Plaid vowed that it would never happen again. As soon as she could she shot for independance and got a place of her own. She paid for everything by busking. Eventually she hit a big time break with a band and gained substancial profits from this venture. Every bit of the money was sent back to her family.

Soon after this she encountered her soon to be best friends forever. Rabble Rouser, Vivre Vrai, Plan B and JD. They became the Filly Force Five and so began the chapter of her life she would find herself missing every day. The band gained phenonemal cult following but no major success. So eventually they disbanded.

Since then she has took to the streets once more. Now she busks from town to town and city to city. Everynow and again money will fly back to her family or appear to each of her ex band mates in the form of odd gifts suited to their personality. With every chord she strikes and note she hits the feels a deep yearning for her old friends and the times they shared.

Plaid's song: “It weren’t supposed to end up like this, the deal with V2 it went up tits. Cos now i reside down at the clubs, I tell all the bands just how it’s done. Listen lasses I’ve had my time, Wish you coulda seen me in my prime. Yeah me and the boys yeah we were fame back stage at canter with the modcropped manes".

Young Mare Plaid and Filly Plaid:

post-3706-0-58043100-1338678248_thumb.pn