A Famous Wedding[INVITE ONLY]

Neon Bright was getting married ta the end of the month to her long time special somepony Syd.But there was alot of planning to do so her and her friends where getting married.At this moment Rainy Splash and her where just hanging out and talking to where there having it.Thankfully Princess Celestia was happy to let them use the Canterlot gardens for the cerenormy.And it was already decided that Rainy was going to be the best man and that his daughter Rainbow Splash was going to be the flower filly.Rainy's wife was even nice enough to get the Wonderbolts to perform since she is the cocaptian.Everything was going smoothly.

Rainy Spalsh and Neon Bright where laying on the grass together talking when Syd came over."Hey Syd!Are you pumped for the big day I know I am."Rainy said kindly.Then Neon Bright chimed in."Of course he is if he wasn't we wouldn't be getting married."

((This is going to be ZAWESOME!Go ahead guys!))

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once a rockstar, always a rockstar is something that some unknown pony said a long time ago. This could not be further from the truth if you asked Sydphony, the renowned rockstar pony who had quite a successful career, although it had it's ups and downs. On his farewell tour not long ago, he professed his love to a certain pony named Neon Bright, a mare who he has known since the very beginning of his life, where he adventured with her and her friends as colts and fillies. Eventually, he moved back to his hometown, separating the two for years, although he has been able to reconnect with her and a steady relationship has followed in their reunion. He was reaching the final show on his farewell tour, which was in Canterlot. Even the princesses would be there to see the spectacle that was the show. Syd was also getting married as he became engaged to Neon a few months back mid tour.

Now that the tour was coming to a close, the wedding was going to need to be planned, and he went to the park where he would rendevous with his fiance and her friend Rainy after he finished his sound check and rehearsal. He laid down next to his fiance and nuzzled her, listening to what the duo had to say. "Well of course I am excited, It is going to be nice to settle down. These shows are fun, but spending time with Neon is somthing that I cherish the most." He said with a smile.

Klutz was singing softly to herself as her long journey to Canterlot came to an end. Weary, she landed just outside the place the invite had noted, and she folded her tired wings in with a sigh. She wasn't usually so mellow, but her long journey had taken most of her energy out of her. She hadn't had much time to relax at all the past few days; one last singing lesson for the foals she taught and then began her journey. She hadn't sat down in such a long time.

She adjusted her saddle bags and entered, looking around for the stallion and his fiancé. A flash of grey in the corner of her vision alerted her to their presence, and she began to made her way over slowly. She opened her mouth slowly and burbled.

"Wow, Syd, it's been so -" she stifled a yawn. " - so long. Hey, congrats!"

Rainy Splash said"Don't I know who from somewhere?Anyway hi!I'm going to be the best man!"Rainy was having fun and was excited for the wedding he has never seen his wife perform....flying tricks.

Meanwhile Neon Bright nuzzled Syd back."It's gonna be lovely.And Rainy could you please stop boasting that youre the best man?Hi Klutz is it?"She half said half asked.

Paw Print had managed to trot the full journey to Canterlot. The mare wasn't quite used to the big city. But, she managed to cope perfectly fine. She had memorized the place where she was meant to be. Unfortunately for Paw Print, she didn't know her way around Canterlot as this was her first time there. The mare had to ask for directions several times until she was able to make her way to the place on the invite.

Paw Print let out a peaceful sigh as she entered. Her eyes scanned the area. A smile was firmly planted on her face. She saw the familiar faces ahead and happily trotted towards them. "Hey everypony! Congratulations Syd." She spoke with a smile. "You don't know how hard it is to get here if you've never been to Canterlot before. But, I'm glad to be here."

Bowie had just returned from a long series of battles in the Outlands against a great evil being causing havoc and suffering. He had emerged victorious and was laden with valuable treasures. "Hay everypony! It's been so long since I last saw you guys!", he exclaimed with a smile. To the others, he would have looked almost unrecognizable except for the headband and his blonde mane that had gotten much longer in the intervening years. He was tall, slender but with incredible strength and agility. His scarlet cape billowing in the breeze and his ceremonial combat uniform shining brilliantly in the sunlight, studded with many precious gemstones accented by his jeweled necklace that he had worn since that day he had brought them all out of that mansion.

Trotting towards Rainy, he thought of the surprise he had in store for him, approved by Celestia herself after a brief meeting where he had been congratulated on his victory over the demonic Alicorn, Zeon, and his legions of corrupt monsters that threatened Equestria's borders. At his signal, the Nazca airship would rise into the sky and project a message of congratulations to the happy couple. "I hope they remember me... I've been away for so long. Fighting a war for the fate of Equestria against an unspeakably evil foe that nearly killed me...", he said aloud near Rainy and Syd as he lowered his head and closed his eyes in reverence for his fallen friend, Baron Lemon.

Bowie lifted his head, his somber expression persisting as he accepted the hoof shake. He looked the mare over for a moment until his eyes widened in recognition. "A pleasure to see you again, Neon! It's me, Bowie! I just met with the Princess and she alerted me to your wedding taking place in a month. She wanted my firsthand account of the War of Sealing and added it to the archives. Congratulations and I hope the wedding is successful!.", he replied to her with a small smile hiding his inner pain and loneliness.

Syd was happy to see all of his friends here for his and Neon's marriage. "It is nice to see all of you again, It has been a long time. I would also like to thank you all for your warm wishes towards our union, I would not have it any other way." Syd said with a large grin, Syd shook everyones hoof, and gave Klutz a very strong hug, especially because she was the first mare he had met when entering ponyville. "Klutz, It has been so long, how have you been. I hope your singing voice is stil up to par yes?"

Next in the greeting order was Paw Print. Syd noticed that she had taken quite a long journey to get here. "Paw Print, I haven't seen you in ages. How have the winds of life been treating you?"

A military stallion appeared next. He looked oddly familiar, but looking at that necklace brought him back to his days when he was but a colt. "Bowie, Is that you? My you look rather heroic with all that regalia on you. Where have you been all these years?" Syd asked with great interest.

Bowie was certain that Syd wouldn't remember him considering how long ago it was they had last met. He was prepared to state who he was but stopped himself when Syd spotted the necklace and instantly remembered him! He was overjoyed at that and replied to Syd with a huge smile, "Yes, I am Bowie. It's great to see you after all this time! I do feel heroic, I have just returned from a long, drawn out war to seal away an evil Alicorn with demonic power named Zeon. I found the Force Sword and used it to seal him away. Hopefully, for all time in the dark dimension from whence he came. I had a meeting with the Princess about the war and wore my best uniform for the occasion. She wanted my account of the War of Sealing for the archives. Where else I've been? I finished my training and have been out on adventures, doing guard duties and helping the helpless. I am, as the Princess stated, "On leave, you've earned it.".

He then asked, "How have you been? I've been away from Equestria for so long that I have no idea what's been happening around here.".

Klutz grinned, some of her former energy returning now that she finally had some time to rest. She addressed Rainy Splash. "I'm not sure. You do seem rather familiar," she giggled, and turned to Syd, returning his hug just as strongly.

"Busy. Everypony seems to want singing lessons these days, so yup, I guess my voice is as good as ever!" she joked, smiling warmly around at the others.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you! I hope we can be good friends!"

She looked around at the unfamiliar faces of the rest of the guests, a little unnerved that she didn't really know many of them; it didn't faze her much, though. She had always had a good knack of making friends. The mare shrugged her shoulders and lay down on the grass alongside the others, glad to finally be able to rest her limbs.

"Thank ye' for the invitation to yer' weddin' an' it's so nice ta' see everypony again..." Paw Print Spoke with a smile on her face. She was useless at hiding her accent. The mare had almost managed to get tongue tied while trying to speak in the correct equestrian manner. Those lessons she got off that disgusted pony she asked directions off, weren't exactly very easy for her to follow. Paw Print hadn't planned on trying to act perfect. She just wanted to joke around a bit to try and keep her mood at the same level as everypony else's. The truth was that she was lonely. The mare wanted to adopt another mutt. But she couldn't bring her self around to it. Even though her beloved pet had been gone from her life for several years, she felt as though if she got another stray; she would be betraying her most loyal friend, Tricks.

"I have been well Bowie, I have released numerous albums, but I feel that it is time to settle down, but that doesn't mean I can't end my career with a bang!" Syd said with a large grin. He turned his attention to Pawprint. She looked a little troubled, but he was happy to see her. "Paw, are you okay, you seem a little out of tune if you know what I mean." Syd said. Suddenly a group of pegasi flew overhead, leaving a trail of black red and white smoke to make Syd's cutie mark in the sky, advertising his show. "Well, it is nice to see the Wonderbolts doing a fine job advertising the show tommorrow. By the way, I would love to see you all there. It will be part of the last few shows on tour. Oh, and Klutz, I wanted to know, would you like to do some singing at my concert? I would love to see you up with me on stage."

Eagle Eye , Show&Tell, Lucky Chance and Wine&Dine had just arrived from Manehatten to meet the lucky couple. Eagle Came up to them

"Hello guys you might not remember me but surely you remember the troublemakers who are my brothers oh and don't worry they promised to be good."

"despite that not being fun at all.." said a sulking Lucky causing an eye roll from Eagle. Show ran up and vigorously shook Syds hand

"Hello Mister Syd i am a big fan of your music!"

"I uh... I miss havin' my mutt around with me." Paw Print blurted out. "I know it's been a few years an' all. But Tricks was always there an' when he passed o' old age, I ended up bein' on my own." She looked at the floor as she looked at her front hooves.

"Hello gentleponies, nice to meet you three. I think I remember you in passing, but I am sure we have met before." Syd said shaking their hooves. He turned his attention to Pawprint, who told him what had happened. He gave her a hug, trying to comfort her. "It is okay Paw, you are amongst friends, and as long as you are with us, I will make sure you are not lonely." Syd said breaking the hug.

Klutz was a little shocked, but she nodded eagerly. "What an honour, Syd! I'd love to!"

Singing on stage with a famous musician? Oh, that should be so fun! She giggled to herself softly, composed herself and turned to Paw. "Yeah we're all here with you! Don't worry! We'll have some fun!"

Her ears fell back and she added in an undertone. "I wish Sable was here, but she wasn't up to flying the whole way to Canterlot."

Bowie smiled and replied, "I'm glad to hear you have been well. I just couldn't forget anypony I met in that mansion. I kept wondering how you guys had turned out after I moved away. Still, I'm happy you have been successful in your musical career." Bowie shook Syd's hoof, noticing the other ponies had seemed to gather around Syd to give their congratulations. "I am going to stick around for a bit. I can't monopolize your time with all these other ponies waiting to congratulate you.", he said with a smile as he released his grip on Syd's hoof and moved off into the shade of a large tree, giving a polite nod of his head to Klutz, Pawprint and the four stallions that had just arrived.

Under the tree, Bowie sighed with relief and contentment as he leaned against the tree in a seated position. He was still recovering from some injuries he had sustained in the final combat and he was exhausted. "I'll just close my eyes for a bit", he said to himself as he fell asleep in the shade of the tree.

Lightning Dancer entered the scene, thrilled to see Syd and Neon were finally getting married. In a way, Syd was her hero as well as her friend. He was a successful musician, something she aspired to be. Sure, she was an AeroBlade for now. But once she was all grown up, she knew that her heart belonged in music. How ELSE would she have gotten her Cutie Mark?

"Syd! Neon!" She cried, entering the room and embracing them. "Congratulations!"

Neon Bright was glad to meet all her old friends.And she was delighted to meet all of Syds friends one thing she was worried about Rainy said that he invited some ponies that he knew before.

Thats when Brown Lily walked over the hill she trotted towards the crowd and looked around the group until she saw two familiar ponies.Rainy Splash and Show&Tell talking.Lily walked up to them."Nice to see you again Rainy and it's absolutley lovley to see you again Show."She said remembering the time they spent together.

Show immediately clammed up remembering his times with brown Lilly.

"h-hi Brown Lilly nice t-too see you too." he said shyly causing Eagle to smile and whisper to Syd.

"they know each other Show has a bit of a obvious crush on her and frankly i encourage it cause if he paying attention to her he's not stealing stuff." Eagle said winking

Bowie awoke with a start and sprang onto his hooves, looking around as the adrenaline wore off from his nightmare. "Why do I keep having those dreams?", he asked himself as he held a hoof to his face.

He then groaned a little as he started to move about and stretch, doing little exercises to loosen up after that brief nap and nightmare. Feeling the memory fade, he smiled as he took a few deep breaths and collected himself once more, before unsheathing the Force Sword.

As he pulled the blade out with his hoof, the wind seemed to pick up a little and a few dark clouds appeared in the sky. Looking to the sky, Bowie smiled as he realized that he still had the power to bring lightning down upon his foes. He felt the power invested in the blade coursing through him as he began to polish the blade and the gems inlaid in the hilt.