A Famous Wedding[INVITE ONLY]

Bass was finally back home, after joining in on the last leg of Syd's farewell tour, and was finally getting to spend some much needed quality time with his daughter. It had been a while since Bass and Allegra had gotten to spend any time together. Needless to say, after Bass found out that his old pal, Syd was getting married, he knew that another one of his friends was finally accomplishing something that he, himself couldn't bring himself to attempt again.

Bass was sitting around the house, relaxing with a nice glass of coffee, listening to a record, when he realized that it was far too quiet. Normally, his daughter was making noise galore, but it was far too quiet. Something was amiss... Bass noticed this, and instantly began looking around for the scheming young pegasus. He was scared half out of his wits, when the filly dropped out of the sky, and landed on the couch next to him. "HEY DAD!"

Bass jumped about a foot off the couch, as the filly scared the living daylights out of him. "Allegra! Don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry, Dad. Can we go to the park, now? You promised me we'd go when you came back."

"That, I did." Bass got up, and grabbed his glasses. "Come on, then, dear."

The filly practically bounced with excitement. "Alright, Dad let's go!"

A few minutes later, Bass, and Allegra were walking in the park, enjoying their day. "You know, Dad, you really need a girlfriend."

Bass kept walking, flashing a smile at the filly. "And what kind of mare would you have me date, boss?"

Allegra giggled. "I dunno. Somepony pretty. A pegasus, too! Maybe a musical pony like you."

"And why do you want me to start dating again?"

"Because, Dad. You're a total stick in the mud, lately. You've been acting really boring."

"Maybe you'll have to teach me how to be fun, again."

Allegra giggled, and looked out at the park. "Oh, look! It's Miss Bright!"

Bass looked in the same direction, and nodded. "So, it is. And Syd, too. let's go say Hi."

"Okay!"

The two pegasi continued trotting toward the growing group. As they grew closer, Bass called out to his friend. "Hey, Syd!"

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Syd finished greeting all of the people who traveled to Canterlot to see him and Neon get married, and heard a familiar call from afar. He saw a familiar white stallion that he had as a special guest on his tour. "Bass, it is good to see you old friend. Hard to believe that there is only one show left in the tour." He turned his attention to Allegra, who was exuberant. "Hey Allegra, how has Dad been treating you." Syd hugged the filly. He felt like an uncle figure to her, and he was sure she felt the same way.

Syd decided to take a walk with Bass, in order to talk about the final concert. "Hey everypony, Bass and I need to chat about something, then we will meet up with you later." Syd said, trotting down a path with Bass. "Bass, I didn't call you over for the show, it was more about something else. I was sort of worried that you and a bunch of the other stallions at the party were going to throw a...erm.... bachelor party. If you do, please keep it low key, we don't need anything happening that I would regret okay?" Syd said with a weak smile on his face. "So, the next show is in a day. You ready?"

Show Crossed his hooves.

"o-of course im a player." Lucky trotted by

"No your not..." he said making Show blush.

"Ok i'm not so i guess you could say we are together." as he said it his blush got slightly deeper although it was hard to tell cause of his red coat. Lucky decided to talk with another of the mares he decide to talk to Paw Print.

"Hey there come her often?"

Bass laughed at Syd's assumption. "Trust me, Syd. I've had enough partying over the years. Besides, I wouldn't throw any party that I wouldn't want Allegra going to. And yeah, I'm more than ready for that show. It'll be the last show that Deep Bass, and Sydphony play together. It'll be one for the ages. Well, on another note. Can you believe Allegra wants me to start dating, again? I think she's losing it, but I think she may be onto something... I don't know."

Meanwhile, back at the larger group:

The powder blue pegasus filly looked around, after her father had run off with Syd. After a few seconds of looking, she trotted up to a white pegasus mare with a black and purple mane. "Excuse me, Miss," she said, poking Klutz's leg. "Are you single?"

Bowie trotted over to the little filly and sheathing his sword, asked, "Are you trying to find a mare for your daddy?". He smiled as he asked the question, before adding, "I am Bowie and I am one of Sydphony's friends. I've known him since we were both about your age! I bailed him and Neon out from a dangerous situation at this old mansion in Manehattan. We've been out of touch with each other for a long time, both of us busy with our careers. I am an adventuring master swordspony, always on call to assist those who cannot defend themselves from evil and finding treasure!".

Bowie then smiled and offered a hoof to Klutz as he said, "I'm Bowie, and how do you know Sydphony?". He was getting back into the groove of peacetime as he smiled at the mare.

Klutz jumped a little, startled as the filly poked her leg. She giggled and looked down at the filly. "Um, yes, I am," she blushed a little. "Why do you ask, silly filly?"

She had completely lost track of what was happening, and had drifted off, it seemed. She shook her head and smiled, a little embarrassed. She saw that the group had spread out along the park, and she saw the stallion from earlier. She shook her head and giggled, trying to regain herself. She was so uncooperative when she was sleepy!

"Um, how did I meet Syd? It was a while ago, I was playing with my pet bird and," she tilted her head. "Hey, Rainy, that's when me and you first met, too! Anyway, he just came trotting down the hill and we talked and well we've lost touch recently, but he was one of the first ever proper friends I've ever made! Most ponies think I'm a little.. um.."

She put her hoof to the side of her head and made a silly face, giggling more.

(I don't mind.) Allegra nodded at the stranger who had just come up to her, and she smiled. "Yep! My daddy's one of the most famous rockstars in Equestria, but he has a hard time with ladies. So, I'm gonna help him out, or my name isn't Allegra Sophia Aria! Besides, my dad needs to loosen up. So... do YOU know anypony?"

((Coolio!))

Dream Breeze was going into the park and then saw all the ponies there.She sighed adly she hated being around alot of ponies.But she saw a few famous ponies and thought she would talk to one of the ponies.Dream went up to Deep Bass and stretched her wings."Hello!I'm Dream Breeze and you are?"She said.

Klutz smiled back at the filly. "Well, once again silly filly, I don't think you're dad'd be too impressed by me. Most ponies think I'm crazy." she giggled. She didnt't care much that most ponies thought she was a little erratic, but she didn't want to inflict her presence on anypony that didn't want to be around her.

She suddenly thought of something. She hadn't asked the filly her name. "What's your name, silly filly?" she asked, nuzzling the young filly softly. "You're cute. Who is your dad anyway? I think I fell asleep."

Bowie just gave a nod and a smile to them, and excused himself from their presence. They were having a conversation he wasn't really interested in anyway.

Bass smiled awkwardly at the mare, rubbing his neck with a hoof. "Well, I've had a rather successful career, I guess. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Breeze. And to be completely honest, I don't think we've met."

Back at the group, Allegra was loving the attention she was getting from the other ponies so much that she almost forgot what she was trying to do. "My name's Allegra Sophia Aria." She lifted a hoof, and pointed at the white stallion next to Syd in the distance. "That's my dad. The rockstar, Deep Bass. He's a little shy around mares, though."

Klutz's jaw dropped and she gasped dramatically, earning a few strange looks. She giggled and put a hoof to her mouth. "Sorry."

She turned back to the filly and whispered urgently. "Your dad is Deep Bass? As in, the one and only DEEP BASS? Oh you have to introduce me!"

Klutz began to hop up and down excitedly. The prospect of meeting the Deep Bass.. It had been such a while since she'd felt so excited!