A Famous Wedding[INVITE ONLY]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bass smiled at the mare, looking over her to see his daughter talking to a few ponies in the group. Uh oh... Bass bowed kindly to the mare. "And indeed, it's been a pleasure, Miss Breeze, but it seems that pressing issues have arisen. Perhaps another time." And on that note, Bass quickly began trotting back to the group.

Back at the group, Allegra was ecstatic with the idea that her plan might actually work. She nodded, her grin never fading. "Yep. He sure is, and he's the best dad in the world. Oh... and he's headed this way." Allegra looked, and waved at her father, who was closing in.

Klutz tried to compose herself as the famous musician trotted his way over to her. Usually, Klutz was a completely confident mare who wasn't afraid to express her feelings, or talk to anypony!

She wasn't fazed by Syd's fame, and found him a rather easygoing fellow, and she always knew she could talk to him any time! But now, faced with the situation of talking to Deep Bass..

When the stallion reached them, Klutz took a breath, and proceeded to open her mouth in greeting. She would NOT turn into a fanfilly!

Alas, all that came out was a soft squeak.

Allegra giggled, as she watched Klutz's little scene. "Just relax. My dad's really nice. You'll see."

Just after Allegra had spoke, Bass trotted up to the pair, and smiled at Klutz. "Um, hello. I hope my daughter didn't give you any trouble, Ma'am."

Klutz winced in embarrassment and nodded to the filly. She would say that, being her dad, and all. She resisted the urge to snort.

She couldn't help but blush as Bass addressed her, but she smiled shyly. "Hiya! Nope, Lil Allegra here has been good fun. I hope we can hang out some more some day, Allegra! Klutz, by the way," she said, regaining her confidence more and more as she spoke.

"Deep Bass, right? Of course, how could it not be?" she put a hoof to her mouth as she giggled, trying not to lose her head completely.

((Dream Breeze is too nice to fight she is kinda like Fluttershy but she hates animals and the feelings mutual.))

Dream Breeze's head slumped and she walked away sadly.Breeze curled up under a tree and looked away from the crowd of ponies.Dream Breeze should just go to bed again and leave this creul world.

Bass smiled at his daughter, as she winked at him. "Well, I'm glad she didn't give you too much trouble. She tends to be rather obnoxious at times." Bass chuckled, and ruffled the powder blue filly's mane. Bass's voice was smooth, and pleasing to the ears, despite having the same accent as Syd. "And yes, I'm Deep Bass. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Klutz. It seems that the two of you are getting along rather well."

"Obnoxious? No, she's a little sweetie. And a pleasure to meet you too! It's not often I meet two famous ponies in one day!" Klutz giggled.

"And yes, we have been getting along quite well haven't we?" Klutz smiled at Allegra. She was still hopping around from hoof to hoof in excitement, but she didn't even care anymore. She was talking to Deep Bass! Deep Bass!

She grinned at the pegasus stood in front of her, and she stretched her own tired wings, looking back at them a little worriedly. She had never flown so much before; she hoped she wouldn't cramp up.

Syd left Bass to his devices, as he seemed to be getting along quite well with Klutz. He saw the Mare who was talking to Bass not long ago walking away with a sullen look on her face. He trotted over to her, and sat down next to her. "Hey, whats with the long face?" Syd said, looking at the mare with a weak smile.

Bass chuckled as he listened to the mare go on. It was rare for his daughter to do things like this, so he was somewhat surprised when she winked at him, and nodded toward the mare, being sure to stand just out of her field of vision. "Well, I'm glad to hear it. Come now, I'm not that famous. At least not on Syd's level." Bass watched as she stretched out her wings, and noticed that a few feathers were either ruffled or out of place, a sure sign that she had flown here. "You aren't from Canterlot, are you, Miss Klutz?" Bass chuckled. "It's alright. I'm not, either. It's like no matter where I go, I still feel like I'll always be that record store clerk from Fillydelphia who plays bar shows."

Bowie seemed distracted, a look of sadness on the peach colored stallion's face. He couldn't stop thinking of Oddler, the blind pony who had seemed so innocent when they first met but had entered into Zeon's army, doing battle against Bowie as Odd Eye over a pit of magma.

The battle had been brutal, with both sides neither requesting or giving quarter. Odd Eye, although blind, fought expertly with a sword and with damaging eye beams whenever he opened his eyelids. Bowie could still hear the clashing of swords and the screams of the wounded and dying, as Odd Eye was defeated and reverted to the colt he had been when they first met and repented with his last breath.

"Oddler, why did it have to end like that?", he asked himself as he stood in the park, the sounds of the battle fading in his ears as the memory receded.

Klutz looked around from her wings, curious that Bass had wanted to continue their conversation. She smiled, thrilled that she was getting along so well with this famous pony. She then shook her head.

"Hoofington. I know it may not exactly seem that far.. But I'm not used to flying so much. I left my poor foals in the lurch!" she stated, tapping her hoof to her chin. She looked at Bass, suddenly realising what she had said.

"I mean, not my foals! I don't have foals! Not that I don't want foals, I just meant the foals that I teach. To sing. The foals I teach to sing!"

She mentally facehoofed, completely embarrassed. Of course, only she would mess up in front of the Deep Bass...

((For the record, Bass left to check on his daughter.))

Bass chuckled at the mare's verbal fumbling. Even the most cold-hearted of ponies would be forced to admit that it was cute. And he was no different. He was joined in laughter by his daughter, whose laughter was much more powerful. Bass looked down at the filly who was now rolling on the ground, laughing hysterically. Bass scowled at the filly, causing her to stop, and roll her eyes at her father.

"I see, Miss Klutz. So, you teach foals how to sing? That's quite the noble aspiration. How long have you been doing that? It seems like the kind of thing that somepony could love doing. I for one think it would be a great idea to open a music school here, in Canterlot. I've just got my hands full, anyways. Between music, and Allegra's well-being. I just don't think I could handle a school on top of that." Bass chuckled at the idea of him heading a school.

Klutz tried to remember how long it had been, not even noticing the filly's laughter. She frowned and spoke slowly.

"Um, I got my job when I was just leaving fillyhood, and I've been doing it ever since. I like it. It lets me do something I love, and earn a living. Not to mention, the foals I teach are always eager to learn, and it always puts a smile on my face! Sometimes we go for camps on the shore, and we sing around campfires. It can be hard work sometimes, but most of the time it's all good fun! Who says school has to be boring?"

She laughed, giving up on her weak limbs and plopping her rump down on the grass. She looked apologetically at Bass, but grinned sheepishly. She wondered why he was still bothering to talk to her, considering all she was doing is babbling on.

• 2 weeks later...

((Thread Resurrection is a go!))

"Hey, they didn't forget you. You know, me and Bass are good friends, and he doesn't just forget about others like that" Syd smiled and continued to speak after a short pause. "Listen, why don't you come to hang out with us for a bit, hopefully we can get you two talking again. My name is Sydphony by the way."

• 2 weeks later...

Bass laughed softly, as Klutz plopped down on the grass. Allegra, however, was the one who felt the need to answer Klutz's last question. "My teachers, apparently."

This statement was met with a stern look from her father, which was in turn, answered with a look that said "Oh, I got ya, mother bucker."

Bass turned back to the mare on the ground. "I wholeheartedly agree with you. Learning should not be boring, despite what my daughter thinks."

This is when Allegra set her master plan into motion. She hopped into the space between the two adults, flapping her wings once to show her excitement. "So, do you want to go out to dinner with my daddy?"

Klutz laughed at Allegra's statement, and she watched in amusement as the pair shared a look. She contented herself with looking at the grass until she was addressed again.

"Yup. I always try to make my classes fun. Even though.. Well singing is fun anyway but I like to make them extra special!"

She smiled a little confusedly as the excited filly hopped in between them. She tilted her head. When she heard the filly's proposal, her eyes widened and a powder pink blush tinged the mare's white pelt around her cheeks. "Well, how do you even know that, uh, h-he wants to go to d-dinner with m-me?" she stuttered, looking up at Bass, her blush deepening.

Bass blushed, as his daughter weaved her little plan. Of course, he somewhat believed that she was onto something, and especially that she was up to something. He just didn't know what... until now. The little filly looked back up at her dad, and raised an eyebrow. "Well, Dad? Do you want to take Miss Klutz out to dinner?"

Bass felt almost as nervous as he did during his first show, as he looked at his daughter, then to Klutz, smiling awkwardly. "I would very much like to, if it's fine with her."