An actual Gala!

WhiteSlash

I was thinking. This saturday I have an actual Gala day, big fair, rides, stalls, food etc. Since this will be my first Gala day as a Brony, I just have the Gala song stuck in my head O_o :)

Not sure what use this is as a thread, but thoughts? :D

I was thinking. This saturday I have an actual Gala day, big fair, rides, stalls, food etc. Since this will be my first Gala day as a Brony, I just have the Gala song stuck in my head O_o :)

Not sure what use this is as a thread, but thoughts? :D

Where will the gala be?

You should make lyrics going with the song for the reason why you want to go to the gala! Maybe you could use Pinkie Pie's lyrics, since it sounds like you're going for the food, the rides, and the fun.

What's the "gala" celebrating?

It sounds quite fun.

To be honest...I have noooo idea O_o It just happens in the small town I live in every year :D

Where will the gala be?

Small town in Scotland called Strathaven. For such a small place It will suddenly just get packed with people though :D

You should make lyrics going with the song for the reason why you want to go to the gala! Maybe you could use Pinkie Pie's lyrics, since it sounds like you're going for the food, the rides, and the fun.

I should! :D

So it's kind of like a local state fair?

Yeah I suppose. We just call it The Gala Day (we're so inventive) :D Its just something that is suprisingly large scale for such a small rural community :D

Well according to google

ga·la/ˈgālə/

Noun:

A social occasion with special entertainments or performances.

It is indeed a gala. Honestly, it sounds like Canterlot elite don't understand what a Gala is, but the princess did! She really livened the party up by inviting the mane 6.

It is indeed a gala. Honestly, it sounds like Canterlot elite don't understand what a Gala is, but the princess did! She really livened the party up by inviting the mane 6.

I think that would make this Gala also pretty awesome! :D