It's a Marketplace Morning [Open]

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hehe, Eeyup that's right." He shows her the violin, and points to the box in the center "See I use my magic on the gizmo's in this little box here, in there it alters the sound and then send it out the horn here"

((OOC: just so you can get a better idea http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/Violon_de_jazz_a_pavillon.JPG that's an image of it))

(OOC: Thanks Insanity and Iron! This definitely needed some plot, ha. So to clear things up, you two are following the black-hooded pony, me and Sour Lemonade are standing by the lemonade stand chatting, and Snowy and Twilight are watching Dream Notes and his violin.)

Lovestone sighed. It was harder to start a conversation with this pegasus than she expected. Plus, she had to get going -- it was getting later and her mother was at home by herself. Lovestone had to get groceries, stop by the stationery shop, write up all the invitations for Mother's birthday party, start dinner, clean the bathroom...

She shook her head, snapping out of checklist-mode, and took a drink of the lemonade. Immediately she felt better -- this was the best lemonade she'd had in a long time, the perfect balance of sweet and sour and tangy. She almost forgot how warm it was outside. She guessed that was what you got from a pegasus with a lemon as a cutie mark.

"Wow, this is wonderful," she said with a grin, pulling a small bag of bits out of her saddlebag. "I don't suppose you sell jugs of it?"

Grey Matter wanders through the crowd, confused as to where to go. He had only recently moved to Ponyville, and had been using his bulk from Fillydelphia until now. In Fillydelphia, there were usually towers, built high every so often, where you could easily see on from where ever you are, spread through the marketplace. These towers served as rallying points, to gather if you lost somepony, but more importantly, were maps around the marketplace. Sadly, if there were any of these in Ponyville, they were few and far between, and weren't tall enough to stand out in the crowd.

Dejected, he stopped where he was, and started looking for anypony he recognized.

(OOC: Yeah, I have nopony in mind here, so don't wait for anypony specific to meet me)

As Iron Blitz trailed the hooded figure, he took time to look at the many stands that were set up. Upon seeing the lemonade stand, his eyes widened and became magnetized to the stand. He was nearly drenched in sweat and completely fatigued by his travels. Seeing a fine cup of lemonade only a few feet away under such conditions was a godsend. Iron knew that if he did not have sustenance soon, he wouldn't be able to stay conscious, let alone catch a thief.

"It's not like he'll get too far anytime soon. I could grab some lemonade, get recharged, then back to watching him!" Iron trotted over to the stand where the two ponies stood. "I'll take....one cup please!" Iron stated, breathing heavily.

"Don't worry, it's simple all you do is focus your magic into the box. That will make it louder. Now one...two...three....Here I go." He plays a single long note on the violin.

"Hmm..... All right then...." I say, already trying to get my magic to work.