Vivre Vrai [FINAL]

WhiteSlash

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria RP

Name: Vivre Vrai. Her friends often refer to her as Vee Vee.

Sex: Female.

Species: Pegasus.

Coat Color: Her coat is a very light yet vibrant blue, teal infact.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Her mane is completely naturally blonde. Styling up into a pony tail with a black maneband. Fringe swept over her right eye. Three white freckles on her cheek.

Eye Color: Lavender.

Cutie Mark: A microphone with the cable traveling behind it in a spiral motion. A not so intresting story for hers. She simply got it whilst singing to the night. One of the few nights her grand parents didnt stop her.

Physique: Slim build and average height.

Origin: Born in Cloudsdale she led an abnormal life as one of the few pegasus whom struggled to fly. When she was ready and able to leave home she moved to Manehattan. She moved in with her grand parents. Too old to fly they to had took to life on the ground. Though they were very old fashioned. It didnt matter to them that they could no longer fly, but having a family member who could never fly was just something they couldnt accept.

Occupation: Currently jobless she hoped to pursue a musical career. Her grand parents could not stomach her inability to fly, they pushed her through a strict training regime. She is the former lead singer for Filly Force Five.

Motivation: As a young filly in Cloudsdale she strived to finally be able to fly. Though as she matured this dream sunk in to her mind and was replaced by her love for music and naturally talented voice.

• Romance novels and literature.
  • Classical music alongside more modern genres.
  • Secretly likes Rabble (ALOT)
  • Sports that dont involve her wings.
  • Openminded ponies with intresting views.
  • Being swept off her hooves.
  • Crowds.
  • The holiday season.

Dislikes:

• Narrowminded ponies.
  • Songs without meanings.
  • Her grand parents.
  • Being pushed to fly when she doesnt want to.
  • Magic.
  • Conflict when its not needed.

Dress Sense: A fine example of smart/casual. Whilst she has grown accustomed to the her regular prim and proper attire, she now tends to mix it with a casual touch. Such as dress shirts with band brand buttons and pins attached.

Personality: Veevee has a personality very fitting to her names meaning. Live true. She is extremely honest about almost anything. The main exception being her feelings towards Rabble, she is very embarrassed about the whole ordeal. Veevee cares an incredible amount about her friends, whilst her family show her little care she decides to show everypony alot of care. Whilst having an odd sense of humour she makes up for it by being on of those ponies you just couldnt hate. Always equipped with a smile she is ready and raring to take the world on!

Character Summary: Whilst living with her grand parents in Manehattan she was forced through and a tough training regime. Though her flying skills never really improved. They couldn't accept and thus they tried to force her to learn, though she didnt want to learn. Her dream was to sing. Sing to her city, sing to the world, sing to Equestria. Her grand parents were furious, she was basically placed on lockdown she was unable to leave the house unless it was for training. As the sessions of training grew further and further apart so did her relationship with the outside world.

With music as her only outlet she spent her time quietly singing to herself in her room awaiting her chance to leave. If her grand parents heard her, she was in trouble. Though one fateful day she met Rabble Rouser, the pony who would change her life. A favour she would return another day. Rabble had a crush on Vee Vee and she saw fit to liberate her from her cell. Together they ran off with the other members of the Filly Force Five.

Vivre Vrai had her wish, she was out of her house and singing. Even more she was with her best friends, something she never had before. Whilst the band sadly disbanded her and Rabble stayed together the longest. Sadly their lifestyles required them to take different paths. Since then she spends her time reminiscing about her glory days. She has her eyes on moving to Appleoosa for a simpler life. After she has had the time she needs and the life experiences she hopes for, she then plans to seek out her old band mates and reunite them once and for all.

Below is an excerpt from my Filly Force Five fanfic. It shows Rabble and VeeVees meeting. To set the seen, it is roughly after all the other four band members failed their auditions in Manehattan. Plan B who is skilled in making potions had made something with much the same side effects as alchohol. Due to this they end up having a massive night out in the streets of Manehattan which leads to a chase from the Police. Rabble gets seperated from the others and ends up hiding under her balcony. As Rabble overhears her singing Rabble feels a hearty connection to her. She sings a song she hopes Vee Vee recognized and from that they develop a deep bond .

Though she was dirty and uncomfortable her mind was at ease. The most beautiful voice she had ever heard was blazing down upon her. A song she recognized, a whistle for the choir. This moment could not last however. The young mare in the windows voice was drowned out by her parent’s anger. Rabble could hear them argue, she could hear them strike her. The young pony ran teary eyed to her balcony, slamming the door behind her. Rabble ceased the moment in the best way she could. She crept from the bushes and looked up at the girl and began to sing.

“Well it’s a big big city and it’s always the same. Can never be too pretty tell me your name? Is it out of line if i was to be bold and say, would you be mine? Because i may be a beggar and you may be the queen. I know I may be on a downer, im still ready to dream. Though its 3 o'clock, the time is just the time it takes for you to talk. ” Rabbles voice shook the boundaries of her heart and the warm emotion dried her teary eyes.

The moment was made as she sang back. “So if you're lonely, why'd you say you're not lonely? Oh you're a silly girl, I know I hurt its so. It's just like you to come, and go. You know me no you don't even know me. You're so sweet to try, oh my, you caught my eye, and a girl like you's just irresistible” With each word from her, Rabble moved closer, clambering up the vines to the balcony where she awaits.

The music continues in their heads, their hearts jump into their throats. Rabble was there, eye to eye with the face behind the voice. “You’re even prettier face to face.”

She moved in and they locked lips. Their hearts beating a mile a minute. Together they were wrapped up warm, their breath made mist. Rabble eased away with a smile “I don't even know your name”.

Young mare Vee Vee:

post-3706-0-64706400-1339016341_thumb.pn

Greetings,

Reading through the application I noticed what could be a few discrepancies that are leading to some confusion on my part.

Origin: Born in Cloudsdale she led an abnormal life as one of the few pegasus whom struggled to fly. When she was ready and able to leave home she moved to Manehattan. Her parents could relate to her difficulties and joined her.

Here it suggests that she didn't care for Cloudsdale, had difficulty flying, grew up and moved to Manehattan (although we are not given why that city); her parents in supportive solidarity actually follow her and move to

the same city (although it is not specified if they lived together or separately).

Character Summary: Whilst living with her parents in Manehattan she was forced through and a tough training regime. Though her flying skills never really improved. Her parents could accept this with the hope she would learn, though she didnt want to learn. Her dream was to sing. Sing to her city, sing to the world, sing to Equestria. Her parents were furious, she was basically placed on lockdown she was unable to leave the house unless it was for training. As the sessions of training grew further and further apart so did her relationship with the outside world.

Here instead of being sympathetic and supportive of her flying difficulties as previously alluded to, they decide instead that she must be a good flyer and put her through a tough regiment (even as an adult?), and even become angry that she dared to have a hobby outside of flight, bordering on cruelty (and even going over that line by isolating her in her home). It is never explained why this is so important to them.

Though one fateful day she met Rabble Rouser, the pony who would change her life.

How did they meet? Especially given her isolation, unable to leave the house except from training. Not saying its impossible, just saying it would be something worth mentioning as it very likely colored their relationship from then on.

Anyway, like I mention, the largest issue is that I feel there are two rather contradictory and vague stories about her life in Manehattan before she went off to join the rock band she became a part of. I also feel it would help build her as a character if a little more information was given to what she hopes for and wants to do now that her band has gone their separate ways; does she want to go off and be a solo singer? Work in something related, or something else? Nothing long or detailed is needed here, just something to work off of as a basis for any adventures you plan for her.

Yeah this one was quite rushed and I realize theres alot of things that need fixed or explained more :) I understand that the two stories contradict each other, Im just struggling to find a way of describing why her parents changed so drasticly. I want to keep the confinement part though.

As for their meeting thats just a silly mistake on my part. I left out the details because the details are on a fanfic :L Thanks for the help! Ive added the meeting and I will start work on cleaning up the other points soon!

Okay thats everything fixed! Now her parents arent really mentioned, though her grand parents whom she lived with in Manehattan are. They are both very old fashioned and upon learning of her inability to fly they basically ground her from leaving and communicating with any pony. How she met Rabble is present and her hopes for the future such as reuniting the band and gaining life experience in other places is also there :D

Definitely much better. :) But I am still left with two questions for her character:

Why did she leave Cloudsdale and her parents for Manehattan and her grandparents. Was it a mutual decision in her family? One possibility is that her folks wanted her to live on the ground where it was much safer (and of course they couldn't just move away from their jobs).

How exactly did she meet Rabble Rouser on that faithful day; there is a lot of potential for a cute little story here. :)

Definitely much better. :) But I am still left with two questions for her character:

Why did she leave Cloudsdale and her parents for Manehattan and her grandparents. Was it a mutual decision in her family? One possibility is that her folks wanted her to live on the ground where it was much safer (and of course they couldn't just move away from their jobs).

How exactly did she meet Rabble Rouser on that faithful day; there is a lot of potential for a cute little story here. :)

Thats what I was thinking. I think im deffinetly going to say it was a mutual decision. Just that She hadn't really met her Grand parents so she didn't know what they would be like :)

As for the exact meeting it is roughly after all the other four band members failed their auditions in Manehattan. As there was no such thing as alchohol I decided to write in that Plan B one of my other OC's who is skilled in making potions had made something with much the same side effects as alchohol. Due to this they end up having a massive night out in the streets of Manehattan which leads to a chase from the Police. Rabble gets seperated from the others and ends up hiding under her balcony. As Rabble overhears her singing Rabble feels a hearty connection to her. She sings a song she hopes Vee Vee recognized and from that they develop a deep bond. :D

There's alcohol in Equestria. I believe we saw a saloon type place in Over a Barrel. Heck, there are even bartender ponies on Canterlot.

Was it not salt that was being sold, and water?

Thats what I was thinking. I think im deffinetly going to say it was a mutual decision. Just that She hadn't really met her Grand parents so she didn't know what they would be like :)

As for the exact meeting it is roughly after all the other four band members failed their auditions in Manehattan. As there was no such thing as alchohol I decided to write in that Plan B one of my other OC's who is skilled in making potions had made something with much the same side effects as alchohol. Due to this they end up having a massive night out in the streets of Manehattan which leads to a chase from the Police. Rabble gets seperated from the others and ends up hiding under her balcony. As Rabble overhears her singing Rabble feels a hearty connection to her. She sings a song she hopes Vee Vee recognized and from that they develop a deep bond. :D

Add that and I think we will be golden. :)

• 3 weeks later...