Team FreindShip 2 OPEN

axofdoom

It was a calm day in the Blu fort. The sun was shining the birds were singing. Applejack then walked outside with goggles on to mark positions

for some buildings. The line for the Blu medic was fairly short and most of the team were relaxing in the resupply room. All of it was then inturuppted by a sudden noise of Luna. "Red Spy In Base." shouted the microphone. Pinkie then gasped then put on a gas mask.

The team went to defend the intelligence.....

as applejack heard the alarms she started to build a sentry defence in one of the rooms.

As the last sentry was built a sudden spark came from one of the buildings. Then a sudden noise a few more alarmed her.

Then a noise of a door opening and closing went by as the building exploded into peices.

Sneak slowly looked up and sighed at the ringing alarm and brought the intelligence closer to his chest.

"Well, looks like the game of cat and mouse has begun." the gold Unicorn said to himself, a slight hint of excitement to his voice along with an accent often found amongst the elite of Canterlot. It was a game he often played, he would steal their intelligence and whoever it was he was against would try and stop him. It was an old game but fun nonetheless.

So pulling out his trusty Butterfly knife and cloaking himself to ensure he wasn't spotted, Sneak began to sprint out the door and down the hallway. He would of continued to run had he not for the sounds of explosions erupting nearby.."Confound it! Does that Demo-fanatic not know I'm still in here? I swear If I die then I am going to kill that maniac!" Sneak thought to himself angrily before rising to his hoofs and removing any wrinkles from his Red colored busniss suit.

He had a feeling it was going to be a long day.

A red, white, and darker red, well built Earth pony comes barreling around the corner wearing a WW2 army helmet and a military jacket while wielding a giant black box.

"DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME YOUR LIVES!"

And shoots a rocket propelled party hat at Sniper.

Sneak winced a bit as he heard a saddeningly familier voice coming from nearby,all he could do was sigh,"Here we go again, well. Might as well use this rather loud distraction to my advantage."

Not wanting to become Uncloaked at a bad time, Sneak Levitated his trusty Ciggerate Holder/Disguise Kit in front of him and searched throught the available disguises.

"Let us see, shall I be the Scout? Or perhaps the Heavy? So many choices... I am feeling humorous today, so I shall disguise myself as their spy! They shall never suspect a thing!"

With that, Sneak's disguise kit produced a mask with a Unicorn mare's masked face on it, the strange part was that a long, spiral purple mane stuck out off the top of the mask. Shrugging, Sneak straped it on and began retracing his steps to the back door.

As long as nopony saw through his fantastic disguise, he would be fine!