Another Rainy Day [OPEN]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: If your profile pic is what Snowly looks like, she is adorable!

He frowned at Snowy," Look, do you have some kind of crush on me or something?" He asked," Because we just met, so that would be crazy."

((Hey I just met you

And this is crazy

But my name is snowy

So love me maybe?Sorry couldn't resist.

By the way please let some one go confort Gloomy Days.))

"Oh geez!", a voice called out from what appeared to be a lump on Draco's cloak. This lump was actually a small Pegasus filly who also appeared to be a ghost or spirit of some sorts. Neither the weather, nor the fact that she was long passed on seemed to effect her rather good mood, "Cripes on toast! Did you take me to a 'Million Mopey Pony' convention? Never seen so many ponies with such severe cases of 'Down In The Mouth' syndrome!", she elbowed Draco, "We need to act fast, or they might get wrinkles around their mouths! Which in the medical community is known as 'P.F.F' or 'Permanent Frowny Faces!'

She floated over to Snow, "So...Why so blue?", she waggled her ghostly eyelashes at the mare.

1fi8tg.jpg

((Interesting character!))

(She's from another RP that Draco is in. A rather dark and depressing one. I realized I never played a kid before in these things, and my OCs tend to be leaders/take charge sort of characters, so I made a sidekick OC!) :blah:

(( :lol: hahaha! oh wow, and woah a ghost character, nice!))

"W-Well..I already am blue.." Snowy replies lightly before glancing up from the ground to see the source of the voice. Seeing that a ghost filly is floating right in front of her,her eyes widen and she lets out a frightened cry before jumping up a few feet in the air, hovering off the ground "D-D-Did...you..say that..?" She asks in a slightly scared tone.

"Y-Y-Yes I did!", The little ghost filly floated upside over the blue pony, "My buddy over there Draco.", she pointed to the stallion, "Saved me from a spooky old house I was trapped in for hundreds and hundreds of years. He also clobbered a bunch of monsters and probably saved all of Equestria! Yahoo!", she did a mid-air loop to loop before floating back to Snow, "He's still kind of shy. Don't know why. So why is nearly everypony so upset? And where are we?"

She floated around the area and noticed a few older ponies, she smiled at them. The second they noticed the floating filly, they let out a yelp! and ran off. She vanished for a moment and appeared back to Snow with a bag that smelled rather nice.

"Rainy weather. Adults with Snaggle-Teeth,and Hay-Bangers and Mash!", she dropped the bag, "This must be Hoofington! Not...Canterlot.", she glanced over at Draco with a frown, "You REALLY need a map!"

Snowy looks amazed and glances over at Draco and then back at the ghost filly. "I'm..not sure why everyone is so down...maybe it's the rain.." She glances up at the darkened sky "I guess it's a little of my fault..I..was sent to put the clouds here.." She says a bit dejectedly as she watches the filly drop the bag. She giggles slightly at the ghost's comment.

"Why would anypony be upset over rain? I love it when it rains!", she glanced over at the clouds, "Without rain, the plants would crumble up and blow away. Birds wouldn't have water in their little birdy-baths, and when I was alive, I always liked it when it rained at night. It helped me sleep!", she sighed and leaned against the older pony. Snowy felt a quick, but comfortable 'tingle' when the ghost was near, "So, what is this place, anyways?"

Snowy smiles a bit when the filly leans against her, her shyness surprisingly not kicking in at all around her."I'm not sure..I've never been here before...but I think one of the Pegasai at the Factory mentioned something about this place..they said something about it being London I think.."

((You know what Draco is helping Gloomy up I don't care what you say!))

Gloomy Days looked up at Draco.He held his hoof out infront of him."Come on.You don't want to get dirty do you?Just stay with me and nopony will bother you."He said smiling shyly.Gloomy took his hoof and got up she still had tears in her eyes.She then snuggled up close to Draco."T-thank you."She said happily.

"Oh relax!", Wind Walker rolled her eyes up at Draco, "Just doing my best to cheer everypony up!", she smiled as Gloomy Days took notice, "Yeah, I am awe-some and the name is Wind Walker! But I'm here for my bestest buddy! Draco! Not sure if I should call him Daddy Draco, or maybe 'Big Brudda'. Still working on that.", she floated around the mare, "He's going to take me to Canterlot so the princess can use her great magic and bring me back to life. But for now, I'm looking to set him up with a fine mare. So he could do der smoochies!", she made a 'kissy face' at Gloomy Days, "He's the perfect stallion! He's single, very handsome, strong as an earth pony and he's very brave!", she glanced at the other females in the area, "Thankfully you're all really pretty! But who would be the perfect mare for my perfect stallion?"

"Just don't mind Draco, he's really shy.", she waved a hoof at the stallion, "As for hugs and cuddles? There's really nothing to hug. I'm just a ghost. I found out I can move very small things if I channel my 'esotericism' or emotional energy behind it. Found this useful when I was stuck at home. I could at least turn the pages of my books. And Draco told me sometimes he can feel a very comfortable 'tingle' when I'm happy and near him. And I do miss hugs and kisses. When I got real sick, my parents were afraid to hug me. They tried their best to make me feel better, but nothing worked.", she started to frown a little as old memories started to fill her ghostly form.

Wind Walker floated over to Gloomy Days and laid on her shoulder. The mare could not feel the foal's hooves, but instead felt a tingle. A very positive feeling coursed through her body, as if every good memory and every good day she ever had returned all at once. "See?", the Pegasus smiled back at her.

"Well, yeah.", Wind Walker eyeballed Cloud, "Normally you can't see them, unless you're 'special' like Draco. He encountered death at a rather young age.", she glanced at him before turning back, " Found out not that long ago, that I just needed to permit myself to be seen, and then others can see me as well. I can turn this off at will! Now you see me!", she poofed away before poofing back again, "Cool, huh?"

OOC: Last post before I get some sleeps. ZZZZZZZzzzz :wail: