Another Rainy Day [OPEN]

((Okay Dokay guys.Lets do this!ANypony can join and I will be happier with every new character!))

Gloomy Days didn't feel good as usaul.Days looked outside and groaned.It was raining......again.She lived in London.Gloomy then sighed and made herself some herbal tea and sipped it.She hated the name of her town London? Jeez thats not very ponyish.But then again maybe she felt like she didn't want to be a pony or anything for that matter.Gloomy Days walked outside with a black raincoat on.She always liked to take walks in the rain.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloud's black hood was drenched, and he was shivering. He saw a mare walking around and decided now would be a good time to ask for help, "E-excuse me." He called out then trotted over to her, "My name's Cloud, and you are?"

Gloomy Days raised an eyebrow."Uhhhh do I know you?I'm geussing not but I will humor you.My name is Gloomy Days you can be my 'friends' on two conditions.One don't touch me and two don't argue."She said in monotone.Then Days walked away knowing the two ponies where following either side.

Gloomy Days raised an eyebrow."Uhhhh do I know you?I'm geussing not but I will humor you.My name is Gloomy Days you can be my 'friends' on two conditions.One don't touch me and two don't argue."She said in monotone.Then Days walked away knowing the two stallions where following either side.

((Two.... Stallions?))

Snowy sighs softly to herself as she pushed another grey cloud into place. Who knew clouds filled with water could be so difficult to move? She flew back a bit as she looked around at the sky now completely filled with rain clouds. It was strange that she was called out to do the weather, as she has only been active during the winter months. But, a job is a job, so she decided to slowly hover around to make sure she put all the clouds into place correctly.

London...strange place... She thinks to herself as she looks around

Draco was looking around in awe of the surroundings it did not matter that it was raining he always wore a cloak anyhow. he had never been in this town before his aimless wandering usually took him to the heartland of Equestria but now here he was in this town called London. he still was looking around not looking in front of him when he bumped into a mare in a black raincoat. he quickly lowered his head and stuttered out an apology

"i-i'm s-sorry i-i d-did not m-m-mean to b-bump i-into y-you."

Clear was trying to get rid of the rain, when a lightning bolt hit him and he was knocked out of the skys. "AHHHHH" He screamed, and fell onto a pony with a black rain coat." Hello" He said rubbing his head" Is everypony alright?"

Draco's exact words while she reamed him were

"errr... um... wha.. no...." he was just left there mouth agape and feeling like he did something too her he tried to find words but all he could do was slump down in sadness. "i didn't mean too...." was all he could say as he laid his head down sullenly

"GAH! No no no this rain water is freezing!!" BrightFire proclaimed as he flew at low altitude across the area, Been one who enjoyed the heat of a desert and super hot places, this london place was just some what depressing with its gloomy raining weather and general cold feeling.

"alright, Time to bring the heat" BrightFire dig what he did best, speeded up so he began to trail fire to warm himself and the area he was circling up to a decent temperature "You are welcome everypony down there!"

After kicking one of the rain clouds in frustration, causing it to shoot out a bolt of lightning, she immediately looks down at the source of the scream and she gasps; realizing that it hit a pony flying below her. She immediately flies down to where the stallion fell and hovers in front of him. "O-Oh my gosh..! I'm so sorry..that w-was an accident..." She stutters out nervously. "A-Are you alright..?" She asks him in a soft concerned voice.

The depression of this place got to Cloud, be overheard Clear's comment, "sorry, but does,anyone else smell an ego?" Cloud said, surprising himself, he was never openly ruse to anypony before.