A Newcomer

LysanderasD

About Myself: College student. English major, and someday, potentially, an author.

That said, while I've written (a) thing(s) for this fandom, my production's been at an all-time low for months now. Maybe, just maybe, coming here will be enough inspiration to get myself working again.

I can be snippy about grammar. Please don't mind. It's a well-engrained habit. Plus, it isn't like I'm perfect either.

How I found Canterlot.com: It was suggested to me months ago, but by whom I'm sad to say I don't recall.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: The show was recommended to me by a close friend. Oddly, he fell away from it very quickly, but I kept watching...

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle
I've actually swung by this place a time or two and considered registering, but never managed to work up the courage. Which is a strange thing, I suppose; but with the ideals that this fandom is built upon, whether they stand firm to this day or not, I imagine I have little to fear.

I'm not nearly as formal as I probably seem. I do tend to get nervous in new places, and before I realize it, out comes the fancy vocabulary.

Hoping to get involved in the roleplaying soon enough and get my writing skills back in action.

Welcome to the forums :3 Nice seeing other newcomers :D haha.

Why, we're just passing greetings along in a circle now, methinks. Nothing wrong with that. Hello again!

Hi and welcome! I love your avii. I have to say that roleplaying is a great way to stretch your creative writing muscle. I hope find fun and inspiration in doing so here.

Thank you. She looks so... serene. Yours... heheheh. Pinkie looks like she's up to something; but then, when is she not?

And I'm sure I shall--once I work up the courage to go over to that part of the forum.

• Like 1