Everypony on the Dancefloor! [ Pm me to join! ]

"I might just be crazy in suggesting this but what about trillby hats too?? that might be just my inner fashion sense talking though because I like to wear hats A lot...today is an exception though"

Bright Fire was also in ear shot of the stallions comment to the blue mare "excuse me sir but please don't speak like that, we don't want to kill the mood now do we?"

"what did I just do??" he thought to himself " was that polite enough??"

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowy lets out a slight whimper from his tone and she hunches over a bit. Her eyes start to water as guilt starts to grow inside of her. She remains starring at the bar table in front of her.

Renegade saw what was going on at the bar, and he looked to Mint Breeze. He took her hoof and kissed it softly. "I apologise, my princess, I'll be back in no time."

He trotted over to the bar and stood beside his brother, looking, concerned at the blue mare. "What's going on here? Hey, Miss, are you alright?"

Thunder set the smoothie down in front of the upset mare and glared at the stallion who had upset her in the first place, before patting her back with his wing reassuringly. He then leaned over to Bright Fire and murmured in his ear. "Keep'n eye on that stallion, will you? If he gets rowdy, throw him out for me. Or just call me and I'll do it myself."

He then turned to his brother and shook his head, indicating that he should go back to the mare he had been occupied with earlier. "It's okay, bro. Things're being handled here juuust fine. Also, may I introduce you to Bright Fire, our new employee."

"Alright, I'll keep an eye on him" Bright Fire had a bad feeling about this. how can that stallion make the ice blue mare upset, he was not a violent pegasus but that stallion made him uneasy

For a few seconds he looked over to Renegade "Hello there!" he said with a smile "its very nice to meet you I hope I do well working here for you and your brother thunder"

Draco had so far gone unnoticed but there were too many at the door still too many maybe a higher position would be better... he ran up some steps to what appeared to be a fairly empty area. he missed a sign that said VIP Area he opened and closed the door and looked about Whoops no he done it there were multiple high profile pony's here and him he backed against the wall hoping again no one noticed him.

Bright Fire stood up and approached Mint Leaf "Okay that's enough, we wont have language like that in this place" He spreads his wings instinctively to make himself look more intimidating "Go on. Get out!"

He might as well get the practice in early, there might be a few days and nights when someponys get a bit too drunk.

"don't make me bring the owner over, just leave before you hurt someone.."

Renegade smiled at Bright Fire and bowed his head. "Pleasure to make your aquantance. I look forward to working with you more, but for tonight, I apologise; there is a beautiful mare waiting for me in the VIP section," and with that, he trotted off back to Mint Breeze, sat back down opposite her and kissed her hoof again. "I am sorry, princess, there was a bit of a ruckus at the bar."

Thunder Peal's eyes narrowed at the stallion's outburst. He was about to step in and kick him out, but Bright Fire beat him to it. He stayed silent, and simply let his new co-worker handle this. He needed to experience this for himself, so he knew what he was getting into.

Once Mint Leaf had left, Thunder nodded curtly to Bright Fire, and lifted his glasses onto his forehead, revealing his bright green eyes.

"You handled that very well, I'm impressed. I can already tell you'll be able to lend a good hoof around here. I don't regret my decision in the slightest."

Thunder then turned to Snowy, and put a hoof on her shoulder for the second time that night. "I sincerely apologise for that, we try to avoid that as much as possible here. Are you sure you're alright, Miss Snowy?"

Bright fire was surprised...he expected things to get out of hoof with that stallion who left, he folded his wings back to his sides and took a deep long breath outwards he then replied to thunders comment "oh?? why thank you! I only did what seemed right.. I'm just glad that stallion didn't break or hurt anypony"

Bright Fire took a glance at snowy and then to thunder "um...will she be okay?" He was generally concerned for everyponys safety in the area, with snowy been the closest one to mint leaf at the time he went straight to her first to ask if she was fine. "What about you boss?...um I mean thunder...er...I mean boss..he didn't get you did he??"

Dream Notes trotted into the club. His train had pulled in a few hours ago, and the light blue unicorn had been gone from home for far too longer,far too long being at least a month, and it was time to reacquaint himself with his hometown's night life. Taking in the club, the music, the dance, and noticing the stallion causing a little trouble Guess somethings just never change, hope this isn't a sign that all the fun is over, or maybe it's just beginnin.He thought to himself.

He trots over to the bar " 'Ey barkeep, can I get an apple cherry mix?" He asked.

It'd been awhile since he was at a good club, buck, it'd been awhile since he was at a club at all and not as the warm up act.

Renegade looked sharply at the pony with the cloak in the shadows, but continued to stare into Mint Breeze's eyes. He was wary of this pony, and a little tense and uneasy as he sat with this mare. Still he hoped there would be no more trouble.

Thunder raised the side of his mouth in a small smirk. "Thunder works fine for me, no need for formalities, Bright Fire. And yes, I'm sure she'll recover soon. Nopony seems to be hurt, thank Celestia."

He looked up a little surprised as another voice reached his ears. He smiled at the newcomer. He nodded silently and began to mix up the drinks. He yawned a little idly and struck up a conversation with the blue unicorn. "You seem kinda familiar. Have I seen you around somewhere?"

"Probably, there's a good chance I'd come to this club before" He said, he was a little out of it from his trip, and the pony at the bar did seem familiar so there was a good possibility that they'd meet before. He took a sip of his drink then said "Names Dream Notes and your's?"

Bright fire approches snowy " um hello...I just want to personally apologize for the stallions actions earlier, I do hope you enjoy the rest of you're evening and come back here again another day" With that Bright Fire went back to his seat.

He was not sure what to do at the moment, Thunder had not yet told him to do anything yet other than watch the recently departed stallion. Should he just enjoy his evening Until thunder or renegade needed him? He might as well until closing time.

Thunder shook his head at Dream Notes. "The names Thunder Peal. And nah, can't've been, this club only opened tonight. I'm sure I've seen you somewhere before. Perhaps at a different club," he smiled.

Thunder then looked up to Bright Fire and tutted. "You're not getting off working that easily just yet! My sister is coming by to drop some artwork to hang around the walls of the club. She's running really late but I'm sure she'll be here. Can you keep an eye out for her, and when she gets here, help her put up the prints? Her name's Pesto, she's bright green; there's no way you'll miss her when she does arrive. But for now you can relax," Thunder winked and turned back to Dream Notes, and served him his drink.

Bright Fire quickly turned to thunder "oh no no I didn't mean to...um" did he give the impression he was lazy just now? He hope's not. it would look bad for him. first night on the job and all "Um yes of course I would gladly help her out when she arrives"

with that he turned to face the entrance and keep a look out for this pesto pony..."bright green huh?" he thought to himself "well at least I won't stick out like a small sun anymore.."

Snowy looks at Bright Fire and nods at him in response. She silently stares at her now empty glass still processing the events that had just happened. There certainly are a lot of..interesting..ponies at clubs.. She thinks to herself a bit amusedly. Just within her short time here so far had been probably the most interesting, and slightly unnerving, moments of her life.

Pesto groaned as she awoke in the small apartment in Manehatten. Her brother Thunder had kindly let her sleep the journey from Canterlot to Manehatten off there, and as she checked the clock on the wall, she groaned again she was really late. She sighed, got up wearily and stretched her wings. She glanced in the mirror and smiled. She wasn't a self-concious pony, and she wasn't shy. She picked up her heavy saddlebags, and took off in the direction of the club. She had designed a completely new range of prints and had used neon paints so that the lights in the club would reflect said paint. She hoped her brothers would like them. She ran in the doors of the club, and blinked at the sudden hustle and bustle. Wow, guys, you did yourselves proud!

Thunder laughed at Bright Fire and put a hoof on his shoulder, to show that he was only teasing when he had accused him of relaxing too early intothe job. He then smiled at Snowy. "Would you like a top up? On the house, of course!"

Bright Fire relaxed and happened to notice pesto coming through the doors "that must be her" he thought to himself, he turned to face Thunder thinking he was talking to him "I would love a top up but you're sister just arrived, I'll go help her out"

He flew over to pesto and greeted her "um hello...presto right?..You're brother thunder asked me to help you out in getting the prints you have placed on the walls of this club" Naturally he was a bit nervous this mare was rather good looking to his eyes, "Oh well" he thought, might as well get to work.

Dream looks around the club a little, he didn't realize they had just opened though it makes sense "Probably, I was making it a point try and make my way into every club in town at least once some time back. You guys seem to be doing pretty good, for just opening. Say who's the DJ tonight?" He asks curiously, while still drinking his mix drink.

Neon, wearing a pair of large headphones around his neck and orange hipster sunglasses, suddenly came out of no where from right behind Dream Notes. "Me!" He shouts cheerfully in answer to Dream's question as he hops up onto one of the chairs at the bar and spins around on it energetically. The bright green foal then turned to Dream Notes with a large grin. "The name's Neon Scratch; future DJ extraordinaire!" He announces proudly.