Kaze's Pixel Art Thread!

LaydeeKaze

So, a while ago I got right into pixel art, and I've made quite a few of those moving pony pixel icon things that you see all over DA and the like. I also tweaked and made a brohoof icon, as well as a free-to-use base for everypony to use! :)

Me and MrMeep started a little Deviantart account for Commissions/Requests/a general place to post our pixel stuffs a while back, it sort of died off as not many people were interested, aha.

Just felt like showing some of my work eitherway :3

kaze___stand_left___icon_by_datkaze-d4qlibl.giflupey_pony_icon_by_datkaze-d4qq5yp.gifprism_clapping_icon_by_datkaze-d4qqev3.gifjess_fast_flier_icon_by_datkaze-d4qtct8.gifsleepy_kaze_by_datkaze-d4rpxmt.gifprincess_ariona_trotting_icon__v2__by_pixelartcrusaders-d4qy5az.gifflying_together_by_pixelartcrusaders-d4rmn5r.gifbrohoof__by_pixelartcrusaders-d4tpmmm.gifnineleaves__commission__by_pixelartcrusaders-d4wel60.gifqueen_chrysalis_brohoof_by_pixelartcrusaders-d4x9zsq.gifprincess_celestia_brohoof_by_pixelartcrusaders-d4xb549.giflove_and_trollerate__by_pixelartcrusaders-d4xnll9.gifkaze_stare_by_pixelartcrusaders-d5083a4.gif

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...